*screams*

Writer_Chick1213

*SCREAMS*

lol I just needed to blow off some steam. I have finals this week. I'm taking a double course load to graduate a year early so this semester I had classes when the max you can have is 4. And I've had a final everyday this week. And the wonderful administration at my school scheduled two of my exams at the same time. So today I get to school at 8 and I won't be home till 6 because I have to write one exam in the morning, then in the afternoon, and then after school I have to make up for the one that was scheduled for the same time as the morning one. AHHHH. I'm going insane. Lol sorry i just really needed to get that out of my system...this post is totally irrelevant. so ignore me and continue whatever you were doing. Bye!

Well I am now finished exams. I aced my social, passed my bio, did well on my english, failed my chem, and then this morning when I was supposed to write my math I had to go to the emergancy room instead because I had such a bad headache I kept passing out. so ya i'm done i can breathe now. yay. well except for the fact that my head still feels like its going to explode. but meh oh well.

Guest &lusername&gt

Originally posted by gimpandproudofit@Jan 27 2005, 11:58 PM

what do hurricanes have to do with finals???

it screwed up the squedual cuz of missing day (like, i thing 30 total) so yeah

I just never have to write my math exam. Its a secure exam so you can't write it any other time than when its scheduled. Lol its funny that in my last post I said I can breathe now because about 15 minutes later I had an allergic reaction to the medication I was given and had to go back to the Emergancy room. lol but i'm alive and somewhat well so its all good.

lol I swear i'm cursed! I was walking home from work today and there was a dog that wasn't on a leash and he ran up to me and started growling and then jumped on me, i fell down, hit my head and i have a mild concussion. He tried to bite me but just got my jacket and ripped a huge hole in it. This has not been a good week...but i have to laugh because everything that could go wrong has. its kinda funny.