Sorry Kiddos

-michael ~

Pop in once in awhile....and say hi

And if you hold on to one or two things that you like about this...or any other religion you should happen to check out.... those one or two things could keep you going during some rough times in life. Don't give up on everything this church stands for....you have to have found SOMETHING good to stick in your back pocket for a rainy day.

And remember.....not EVERYONE on this board is LDS......and we still love them :)

Originally posted by the_kid_in_the_korner@Mar 5 2005, 04:24 AM

:( but im leaving the church, i havent found a strong grip on god and this religion so i feel i need to look elce where i wish u all the best!

-michael

Michael,

I have only been visiting this youth forum for a short time, you see, I am only a youth in my mind. :D

I read what you said above but can you tells us more about why you want to leave the church? Sometimes if life when one thing looks dark everything can take on a shade of gray. Have you spoken to your family and or a trusted leader about these feelings?

And Lindy is right with this And remember.....not EVERYONE on this board is LDS......and we still love them :D