Didn't take him long

ServiceDogHandler

THe system let him out early. Yup he got out of jail on the 21st for time served instead of on the 4th of May like I was told. No going to court or anything. I was livid. But I am glad that I was already moved by this point so he has no idea where I am. And his parents had come down with a horse trailer on the 13th to pick up all his stuff that was not marital items. Fill the horse trailer full.

Didn't even take him 2 days and he was trying to find me. I got a call from the police last night that he want them to escourt him here so he could get his stuff. He failed to tell them that his parents already picked up all his things. I told the police that. And that he is not to know where I am. It is the only way I feel safe and that I can keep to my plan of starting a life for just me and my children. The officer told me he would make a note in the file that he is never to be told where I am or escourted here. And that they would tell him to go home that there is nothing for him to pick up.

I was so relieved. But I know my husband is livid. At least this time I am not on the recieving end of it. I honestly feel bad for his girlfriend that she might end up recieving the anger instead of me.