North Korea would use nuclear weapons in a "merciless offensive"

bytor2112

Yep. North Korea is engaging in saber rattling. Diplomacy: Not their strong point. Honestly, I think if they're going to attack, they're going to use their nukes in EMP attacks to wipe out the electricity of whatever country they're up against. Force the country in to defensive, 'Provide for their people' mentality and then go on the offensive. I wouldn't be surprised if a nuke or two was 'stolen' from them and used against a foreign power.

After all, if Russia could lose a bunch of briefcase nukes, North Korea certainly can.

Scary.....more here

I have spoken to my friend in another country who thesis was based on the operations of Nuclear Weapons and asked him if this was a true nuclear test since weapons, knowing a atomic bomb is designed geometrically in such a way that it will detonate when positioned on the earth's surface at a specific time and place. ;) In the end, you need to know the formula in detonating this type of device.

I now have a very good calculated position for the Korean Bomb test and a whole series of harmonic values that indicate the test was genuine.

I have no doubt that they will carry on testing...

Latitude 41 16 04.2664566 N Longitude 129 05 17.92248 east.

Here's a possible source of the growing antagonism:

Relations between the two Koreas have significantly worsened since a pro-U.S, conservative government took office in Seoul last year, advocating a tougher policy on the North. Since then, reconciliation talks have been cut off and all key joint projects except the factory park in Kaesong have been suspended.

The Associated Press: NKorea steps up rhetoric amid nuclear crisis

It would seem to me that a 'tough' policy on a country threatening to use nuclear arms (or seemingly so) is far from the best action to take.

How stupid can they be?

Scary.....more here

First, you need a decent rocket that will not fail. Second, a all out nuclear war is not going to happen. Perhaps one shot and then wait for the right conditions to shoot another round. By that time, US and its ally could dispense some lethal neutron weapons and other special MOAB payloads to erase a few cities. In the end, NK will be a desert of sea of glass and kindle wood. ^_^

WW3.... RUN AWAY!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

But I say we do everything we can to get rid of the nukes that North korea has. I have nothing against them however because a nuclear counter attack was the only thing that kept the U.S. and U.S.S.R. from going at it with each other.

Its also possible that they didnt build the nukes them seleves, I think that 40 nukes were lost and are floating around after the USSR broke up. thats unlikly though.