Creative Ideas

Franken

If I were you, I would go play Dance Dance Revolution. Have you seen it?

We were in the mall the other day and saw some kids playing it in the arcade. I imagine it can get expensive if you keep feeding quarters into the game. Do you have Playstation, or another game system? If so, you can get the game and dance pads for that.

I actually ordered it for myself, just for a good, fun workout!

(For those who haven't seen it, it's a video game with 4 squares on an electronic mat that you step on, according to the arrows on the screen. It also plays funky music and gets pretty fast. Looks pretty dang fun!)

This might sound a little boring to you, and 'grown up', but you're never too young to start...volunteer to help out at some sort of centre for younger kids that might be mentally/physically challenged, help them with your creative ideas to produce art/videos/photographs etc. Extend their capacity beyond that which their parents/teachers think them capable of at the moment...I'm sure such community groups would welcome the ideas of other 'young' people and their help in making those ideas come alive.

Originally posted by pushka@Apr 27 2005, 05:39 PM

This might sound a little boring to you, and 'grown up', but you're never too young to start...volunteer to help out at some sort of centre for younger kids that might be mentally/physically challenged, help them with your creative ideas to produce art/videos/photographs etc. Extend their capacity beyond that which their parents/teachers think them capable of at the moment...I'm sure such community groups would welcome the ideas of other 'young' people and their help in making those ideas come alive.

That is where we had the most fun with our friends. We did all sorts of volunteer stuff.

Pushka,

May God bestow his blessings generously on the much needed and appreciated volunteer! :D

IMO, by volunteering to help others that are less fortunate than us ... we are emulating a loving, caring and compassionate Jesus Christ in giving of oneself to others in need! :D

Exactly Amillia and Begood2...I'm just starting out on the road to Volunteering...doing much on my PC rather than out on the streets at the moment, but we all have our bits to do, and mine involves spreading the word via the internet or by printing flyers/posters/newsletters and attending planning meetings for arranging events and so forth...