1 Nephi Chapter 11

thekabalist

Vanhin rejoice! (LOL) Here's chapter 11. Indeed it was a most interesting chapter though also so rich in imagery that I am quite tired after studying it:

1 For it came to pass after I had desired to know the things that my father had seen, and believing that the Lord was able to make them known unto me, as I sat pondering in mine heart I was caught away in the Spirit of the Lord, yea, into an exceedingly high mountain, which I never had before seen, and upon which I never had before set my foot.

High mountain: In ancient Mesopotamia a high mountain was the place where the gods were worshipped because it was believed to be the closest places to heaven from an earthly perspective. This theme is found all throughout the Jewish Bible. When Nephi says that he was taken to an exceedingly high mountain upon which he had never set foot before it means two things:

#1# The mountain being exceedingly high shows that there is no other G-d besides the G-d that Nephi worshipped.

#2# The fact that he had never set foot on it would be understood as Nephi having received such a profound level of closeness to G-d that he had never experienced before.

2 And the Spirit said unto me: Behold, what desirest thou?

3 And I said: I desire to behold the things which my father saw.

Why would the Spirit ask what Nephi desired? Jewish tradition says that our level of relationship with G-d meets its limit on how much of a relationship our heart desires. About this very fact the Talmud states:

“Said Rabbi: A man can learn only that part of the Torah which is his heart's desire, for it is said, But whose desire is in the law of the Lord.” (b. Avodah Zarah 19a)

Nephi answers the question by talking of the greatest revelation he had ever heard of which was his father’s dream. By doing so Nephi shows that he wanted a full relationship with G-d as he desired to understand even the most profound words he had ever heard.

4 And the Spirit said unto me: Believest thou that thy father saw the tree of which he hath spoken?

5 And I said: Yea, thou knowest that I believe all the words of my father.

If the Spirit knew what kind of faith Nephi had why ask such a question? The answer once again lies in the Hebrew. It is very important to notice the difference in the words used by the Spirit and by Nephi. The Spirit asks if Nephi believes his father and Nephi answers that the Spirit knows that he believes. In Hebrew to believe is להאמין (leheemin) which is associated with trusting. Nephi answers that whereas he believes, the Spirit knows. In Hebrew to know is לדעת (ladaat). In ancient Kabbalah this is associated with the Sefirat Daat (the emanation of knowledge) which is the highest level a human being can actually reach of proximity to G-d without being consumed by His infinity. So what does this mean? The question of the Spirit proved to be an opportunity for Nephi to ask for more. He had faith but he desired to go the next level and know everything he could.

6 And when I had spoken these words, the Spirit cried with a loud voice, saying: Hosanna to the Lord, the most high God; for he is God over all the earth, yea, even above all. And blessed art thou, Nephi, because thou believest in the Son of the most high God; wherefore, thou shalt behold the things which thou hast desired.

Hosanna: This is likely the most misunderstood Hebrew expression in Christianity. Whereas Christians often believe that Hosanna is an expression of praise it is nothing of that sort. In actuality Hosanna is a transliteration of the Hebrew expression הושענא (hoshana) which literally means “save us”. So the expression “Hosana to the Lord the most high G-d” would literally be a plea for salvation to the Most High G-d.

This is consistent with the rest of the passage in which the Spirit commends Nephi for believing in the Son of G-d. In the previous chapter the Son of G-d was portrayed as the Savior of the world. So when the Spirit exclaims Hoshana and then commends Nephi for his belief this could be understood as a desire of the Spirit that others would also claim such salvation. The Spirit is the soul of Israel so when the Spirit cries Hoshana it means that the Spirit is crying for salvation on behalf of Israel.

7 And behold this thing shall be given unto thee for a sign, that after thou hast beheld the tree which bore the fruit which thy father tasted, thou shalt also behold a man descending out of heaven, and him shall ye witness; and after ye have witnessed him ye shall bear record that it is the Son of God.

This passage is similar to the Apocryphal work of 4th Ezra in which Ezra sees the descend of a son of man. There is some speculation though whether the authorship of 4th Ezra is Jewish or Christian. Nevertheless it's worth quoting:

“And after this I saw that son of man descend from the mountain and summon to himself another multitude in peace”

8 And it came to pass that the Spirit said unto me: Look! And I looked and beheld a tree; and it was like unto the tree which my father had seen; and the beauty thereof was far beyond, yea, exceeding of all beauty; and the whiteness thereof did exceed the whiteness of the driven snow.

As mentioned before the tree refers in Judaism both to the Tree of Life and to the Torah-law because in Judaism the Torah-law, that is the commandments of G-d, are understood to the be the Tree of Life itself.

Why did Nephi mention the tree being white? This is one of the most interesting parts of his vision. The Zohar mentions the fact that the tree of knowledge as having black and white fruit:

“"Their grapes are grapes of gall” which are black grapes. There are black grapes and white grapes, and the white ones are good because they are of the side of life” (Zohar Terumah 31:332)

In ancient Jewish Kabbalah black represents death and white represents life. Notice how the tree that Nephi beholds is all white. An ancient Jewish view of the covenant in Jeremiah 31 alludes to the fact that the Torah-law as revealed to this world contains both good and evil. Not because the Word of G-d is evil but because it reveals evil in that it leaves man with the option of sinning or obeying. The Tree of Life that Nephi sees is a level of the Torah that will be revealed in the next world which is a moment in which every good that was once concealed by evil will be exposed as a greater good and thus the Tree of Life will reveal to be completely white. This is consistent with Kabbalistic tradition.

9 And it came to pass after I had seen the tree, I said unto the Spirit: I behold thou hast shown unto me the tree which is precious above all.

There’s an important aspect in the underlying Hebrew that may be difficult to grasp in English: The word that means precious in Hebrew is the word יקר (yakar). It also means “beloved” which shows that Nephi was revealing to be completely devoted to the word of G-d. But it also means “heavy”. So this reveals that Nephi knew that even though the knowledge he was being given was most precious it would also be heavy upon him either because G-d would hold him more accountable because he received a higher revelation or because the world would turn against him because of such a revelation.

10 And he said unto me: What desirest thou?

11 And I said unto him: To know the interpretation thereof—for I spake unto him as a man speaketh; for I beheld that he was in the form of a man; yet nevertheless, I knew that it was the Spirit of the Lord; and he spake unto me as a man speaketh with another.

Why would Nephi state that? Because according to Jewish tradition one of the main forms of communication by the Spirt was the בת קול (bat kol – literally ‘daughter of a voice’) which was like a heavenly echo of the voice of G-d. Nephi was therefore clarifying that he had a much closer contact with the Spirit.

12 And it came to pass that he said unto me: Look! And I looked as if to look upon him, and I saw him not; for he had gone from before my presence.

13 And it came to pass that I looked and beheld the great city of Jerusalem, and also other cities. And I beheld the city of Nazareth; and in the city of Nazareth I beheld a virgin, and she was exceedingly fair and white.

The concept of “fair and white” most likely doesn’t refer to skin color. Especially because it would have been most unusual in Israel at the time of Nephi. In Jewish imagery being “fair and white” would be similar to the euphemism found in Songs 6:10: “Who is this who looks forth like the dawn, fair as the moon, clear as the sun, awesome as the bannered legions?"

Because the Writings describe the Torah-law as light (see Ps. 119:105) the idea of one who shines light is the idea of someone who keeps the commandment. So this poetic description would have sounded to a Jew as a description of a woman who was very obedient to the commandments of G-d.

14 And it came to pass that I saw the heavens open; and an angel came down and stood before me; and he said unto me: Nephi, what beholdest thou?

The heavens open: This is a Hebrew euphemism for “abundance” given unto the people by the heavens.

15 And I said unto him: A virgin, most beautiful and fair above all other virgins.

Virgin of virgins: In Hebrew the term virgin is far more than only someone who has not had sexual contact. It is also a euphemism for someone who has kept an untainted faith in G-d by not stumbling on the pagan practices of other peoples. This kind of euphemism is used in Ezekiel 23:8:

“Neither hath she left her harlotries brought from Egypt; for in her youth they lay with her, and they bruised her virgin breasts; and they poured out their lust upon her.”

So on a deeper level of understanding Nephi is shown that the mother of the Son of G-d would be a woman that would be the most obedient and farthest from idolatry in all the land of Israel.

16 And he said unto me: Knowest thou the condescension of God?

17 And I said unto him: I know that he loveth his children; nevertheless, I do not know the meaning of all things.

18 And he said unto me: Behold, the virgin whom thou seest is the mother of the Son of God, after the manner of the flesh.

19 And it came to pass that I beheld that she was carried away in the Spirit; and after she had been carried away in the Spirit for the space of a time the angel spake unto me, saying: Look!

In Scripture usually the expression לקחת (lakachat – to take/carry away) is associated with an exile. So this would indicate that the mother of the Son of G-d would be in exile for a moment. The fact that she was taken by the Spirit indicates that this would have been in the plans of G-d.

20 And I looked and beheld the virgin again, bearing a child in her arms.

21 And the angel said unto me: Behold the Lamb of God, yea, even the Son of the Eternal Father! Knowest thou the meaning of the tree which thy father saw?

Eternal Father: This is a rather unusual term in Hebrew and only appears in Isaiah 9:6. The name in Hebrew is אבי-עד (Avi-ad) which literally means “My father is until”. Now the term “ad” is the short form of “ad olam” which literally means “until the (next) world”. Hebrew thought doesn’t think of eternity as Greek thought. Time is measured in “worlds” which could be understood as the timeframe of the existence of a created world or universe – universe because in Semitic thought the sun and stars would have been part of this created world.

22 And I answered him, saying: Yea, it is the love of God, which sheddeth itself abroad in the hearts of the children of men; wherefore, it is the most desirable above all things.

23 And he spake unto me, saying: Yea, and the most joyous to the soul.

The passage above bears a great similarity to a commentary of the Zohar:

“Rabbi Yehuda opened his discourse with the verse: "I will greatly rejoice in The Lord, my soul shall be joyful in my G-d, for He has clothed me with the garments of salvation”. Blessed is the portion of Israel above all heathen nations, for they have their joy in the Holy One, blessed be He, as it is written: "I will greatly rejoice in The Lord". As it says, "The Lord," why add, "my G-d"? Israel said that when He comes with Mercy, "I will greatly rejoice in The Lord," which is mercy, and when He comes in Judgment, then "My soul shall be joyful in my G-d,"which is judgement.” (Zohar Yitro 29:501)

24 And after he had said these words, he said unto me: Look! And I looked, and I beheld the Son of God going forth among the children of men; and I saw many fall down at his feet and worship him.

25 And it came to pass that I beheld that the rod of iron, which my father had seen, was the word of God, which led to the fountain of living waters, or to the tree of life; which waters are a representation of the love of God; and I also beheld that the tree of life was a representation of the love of God.

It is interesting how Nephi equates the fountain of living waters to the tree of life. This is because living waters in Hebrew has an idea of a fountain that is proper for immersion because immersion must only be done according to Torah-law in living (running) waters. Therefore it would be a source of purification. Just like the tree of life, or the Torah, would be a source of purification. As we saw earlier the tree of life in Nephi’s vision resorts to a time in which the Torah would be revealed and evil would no longer exist.

26 And the angel said unto me again: Look and behold the condescension of God!

27 And I looked and beheld the Redeemer of the world, of whom my father had spoken; and I also beheld the prophet who should prepare the way before him. And the Lamb of God went forth and was baptized of him; and after he was baptized, I beheld the heavens open, and the Holy Ghost come down out of heaven and abide upon him in the form of a dove.

The prophet: It has always been a Jewish belief that Elijah based on Malachi 4:5 that Elijah would come to indicate the beginning of the Messianic Age.

Descent as a dove: This is actually an ancient Jewish oral prophecy which the Zohar talks of:

“As soon as King Messiah reads in the Torah scroll, the two eagles will rise from each side and the dove will lower herself to descend. King Messiah will step down with the crown on his head to the last level and two eagles will fly above his head. The dove will return with the crown in her mouth, and the two eagles will welcome her.” (Zohar Shlach Lechah 17:149)

This means that just like the dove of Noah bore testimony that the waters had receded so will a dove bear witness to the kingship of Messiah as a testimony that the times of trouble have receded.

28 And I beheld that he went forth ministering unto the people, in power and great glory; and the multitudes were gathered together to hear him; and I beheld that they cast him out from among them.

29 And I also beheld twelve others following him. And it came to pass that they were carried away in the Spirit from before my face, and I saw them not.

As before, the carrying away would likely indicate persecution and expulsion perhaps leading to some kind of exile.

30 And it came to pass that the angel spake unto me again, saying: Look! And I looked, and I beheld the heavens open again, and I saw angels descending upon the children of men; and they did minister unto them.

Angels descending: This would have been understood in the Semitic minds as a reference to a time of judgement. This can be seen for example in the book of Enoch 100:4:

“In those days the angels shall descend into the secret places and gather together into one place all those who brought down sin and the Most High will arise on that day of judgement to execute great judgement amongst sinners.”

Perhaps this message would be understood as a consolation for those who waited in G-d’s ways.

31 And he spake unto me again, saying: Look! And I looked, and I beheld the Lamb of God going forth among the children of men. And I beheld multitudes of people who were sick, and who were afflicted with all manner of diseases, and with devils and unclean spirits; and the angel spake and showed all these things unto me. And they were healed by the power of the Lamb of God; and the devils and the unclean spirits were cast out.

Devils: In Hebrew שעירים (seirim – hairy ones) refers to a class of demons that were worshipped in ancient Canaan. In Jewish literature they are often related to the descendants of Esau given the fact that Esau was called the hairy one. Usually people oppressed by such spirits are those who engage in idolatry.

Unclean spirits: Most likely in Hebrew רוחות רעות (ruchot raot – literally evil spirits) referred to several kinds of spirits which the rabbis of the Talmud identified as the ones which brought physical symptoms to those they oppressed. This is why Nephi mentions them in connection to diseases.

32 And it came to pass that the angel spake unto me again, saying: Look! And I looked and beheld the Lamb of God, that he was ataken by the people; yea, the Son of the everlasting God was judged of the world; and I saw and bear record.

33 And I, Nephi, saw that he was lifted up upon the cross and slain for the sins of the world.

Even though this later on became a belief that was frowned upon because of the rise of Christianity in ancient Kabbalah it was a well-known belief that Messiah would suffer for the sins of Israel as can be seen in the Zohar:

“In the Garden of Eden there is one temple called the temple of the sick. The Messiah enters that temple, and calls upon all the diseases, the pains and agonies of Israel to descend upon him. And they all descend upon him. But for him, who eases them off Israel and takes them upon himself, no man would have been able to bear the sufferings of Israel for the punishments of the Torah. This is the meaning of "he has borne our sicknesses.” (Zohar Vayachel 24:336)

The great surprise for the listeners would be the fact that the Messiah would suffer for the whole world.

34 And after he was slain I saw the multitudes of the earth, that they were gathered together to fight against the apostles of the Lamb; for thus were the twelve called by the angel of the Lord.

35 And the multitude of the earth was gathered together; and I beheld that they were in a large and spacious building, like unto the building which my father saw. And the angel of the Lord spake unto me again, saying: Behold the world and the wisdom thereof; yea, behold the house of Israel hath gathered together to fight against the twelve apostles of the Lamb.

36 And it came to pass that I saw and bear record, that the great and spacious building was the pride of the world; and it fell, and the fall thereof was exceedingly great. And the angel of the Lord spake unto me again, saying: Thus shall be the destruction of all nations, kindreds, tongues, and people, that shall fight against the twelve apostles of the Lamb.

Indeed it is Jewish tradition that the coming of Messiah would also incite the wrath of the nations. A very similar passage is described in ancient Kabbalah:

“After twelve months, Messiah will be elevated within that pillar to the sky, and there he will receive the power and crown of the Kingdom. And when he descends to the earth, that pillar of fire will again appear as originally, before the eyes of the whole world. Afterwards, Messiah will appear and many nations will gather to him and he will wage wars throughout the entire world. At that time the Holy One, blessed be He, will rise with His might against all the nations of the world. Messiah will be publicly known throughout the world, and all the kings of the world will join together to do battle with Him.” (Zohar Shemot 15:103)

This was interesting:

“In those days the angels shall descend into the secret places and gather together into one place all those who brought down sin and the Most High will arise on that day of judgement to execute great judgement amongst sinners.”

Makes me think of our temples. Good reason to have the Tempel certificate at hand. OPS need to talk to the Bishop...

The great surprise for the listeners would be the fact that the Messiah would suffer for the whole world.

Not to the LDS though.... :)

Vanhin rejoice! (LOL) Here's chapter 11. Indeed it was a most interesting chapter though also so rich in imagery that I am quite tired after studying it:

1 For it came to pass after I had desired to know the things that my father had seen, and believing that the Lord was able to make them known unto me, as I sat pondering in mine heart I was caught away in the Spirit of the Lord, yea, into an exceedingly high mountain, which I never had before seen, and upon which I never had before set my foot.

High mountain: In ancient Mesopotamia a high mountain was the place where the gods were worshipped because it was believed to be the closest places to heaven from an earthly perspective. This theme is found all throughout the Jewish Bible. When Nephi says that he was taken to an exceedingly high mountain upon which he had never set foot before it means two things:

#1# The mountain being exceedingly high shows that there is no other G-d besides the G-d that Nephi worshipped.

#2# The fact that he had never set foot on it would be understood as Nephi having received such a profound level of closeness to G-d that he had never experienced before.

Finally!!! Now I can't keep up with you. :) You commentary, as always, has been quite fascinating. I especially like your commentary on the mountains. Latter-day saints equate mountains with temple worship, and temples - which are places where profound things are learned concerning the Lord and his ways, and God is worshiped like in no other place. In our temples, we feel we can come into the presence of God.

One of my favorite scriptures from the Old Testament makes this connection, and we believe it is prophecy concerning the restoration of the gospel and of temple worship in the last days.

And it shall come to pass in the last days, that the mountain of the Lord’s house shall be established in the top of the mountains, and shall be exalted above the hills; and all nations shall flow unto it.

And many people shall go and say, Come ye, and let us go up to the mountain of the Lord, to the house of the God of Jacob; and he will teach us of his ways, and we will walk in his paths: for out of Zion shall go forth the law, and the word of the Lord from Jerusalem. (Isaiah 2:2-3)

We believe the building of our temples, especially the Salt-Lake Temple, is in partial fulfillment of this prophecy. The temple itself is built almost entirely out of granite, and having been erected in Utah, it is not only built on the "top of the mountains" but some believe the word Utah is a Ute indian word that means "top of the mountains" or "people of the mountains". Utah is indeed at the top of the mountains.

As of this writing, we have 130 temples in operation throughout the world, 8 under construction, and 13 announced (see LDS (Mormon) Temples). We can say that "all nations" are flowing to the mountain of the Lord's house, and thereby learning "his ways" and walking "his paths", through the ordinances of the temple, for both the living and the dead.

Posted Image

Regards,

Vanhin

Edited by Vanhin

32 And it came to pass that the angel spake unto me again, saying: Look! And I looked and beheld the Lamb of God, that he was ataken by the people; yea, the Son of the everlasting God was judged of the world; and I saw and bear record.

33 And I, Nephi, saw that he was lifted up upon the cross and slain for the sins of the world.

Even though this later on became a belief that was frowned upon because of the rise of Christianity in ancient Kabbalah it was a well-known belief that Messiah would suffer for the sins of Israel as can be seen in the Zohar:

“In the Garden of Eden there is one temple called the temple of the sick. The Messiah enters that temple, and calls upon all the diseases, the pains and agonies of Israel to descend upon him. And they all descend upon him. But for him, who eases them off Israel and takes them upon himself, no man would have been able to bear the sufferings of Israel for the punishments of the Torah. This is the meaning of "he has borne our sicknesses.” (Zohar Vayachel 24:336)

This I thought was interesting too. I have spoken with other Jews, and the concept of salvation from sins through the Messiah, is something that they do indeed frown upon. Often we are told that the Jewish Messiah would save Israel politically only and not from sins.

Concerning salvation and Israel, it is important to note that salvation in the highest most complete sense, from an LDS perspective, is only available to Israel. Exaltation, in the Celestial Kingdom of God, is only available to faithful members of the house of Israel today. Latter-day saints believe that through authorized baptism, people who are not Israelites by birth, are adopted into the house of Israel, and are assigned to one of the tribes as if they were born of that lineage.

The Messiah did suffer the sins for the whole world, and all the pains and sorrows too, but for those who will not repent and be baptized, and be cleansed of their sins through the blood of the Lamb, they must suffer as he did for their sins, and then enter a lesser kingdom of glory. Salvation from sins, is available to all who will join the house of Israel and be true and faithful to their covenants.

There is kind of a word play (hehe I said word play) in the name of the Church that corresponds to this Idea. The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. Christ is the Holy One of Israel even today. The Redeemer of Israel.

Regards,

Vanhin

• 2 years later...
Guest faizdasl123
Hidden

nautswilberequired to descend from aspaceshipwhileitisstilinspaceandtoreturntoit.Theabilitytodothiswilbenecessaryinfutureflightstodistantplanets.Scientistsarenowtryingtodis- San Francisco Escort

coverifthisispossible.ThespaceshipAstrawhichlefttheearthashorttimeago,wilbetravelingthreehundredmilesin- San Francisco Escortstospace.Atacertainpoint,theAstrawilstopforashorttimeandanastronautwilattempttoleavethestationaryspaceshipandthenreturntoit.Weshalnotknow San Francisco Asian Escortwhethertheexperimenthasbeensuccessfuluntilwehavereceivedaradiomessage.Thefirstmessageisexpectedtoarriveat7o"clockthisevening.Bythattime,theAstrawilhavebeenflyingthroughspaceforseventeenhoursandwilhavecircledtheearthagreatmanytimes.Whenthefirstradiomessageshavebeenreceived,theresultsofthetripwilbean-nouncedimmediately. San Francisco Asian Escorts

• 7 months later...
Guest totouhnob
Hidden

Strumień Gotówka Sygnał Muzeum I szczyt Ciotka Groth Niepodobny Powrót I Łokieć Gratulacje Anulować Wygląd Brat Narząd Zrzucać Góra II Łatwość Samolot II Pilot II Ksiądz Winny Wyjątek W górę Badanie Rewidować WC I Apartament Zbierać Plotki Olbrzym Bezpieczeństwo Metr Zapytanie Garnitur Samolot Warstwa Domowy Udać Palić Wydrążony Priorytet Źródło Nawet II Śmieszny Pęcherzyk Zauważyć Drażniący Między Piec samochody wynajem warszawa Policzek Kamień Futro Emocjonalnie Inwestować Stopa Ciepło Cal Zasób Twarz Rozbudowa Dochodzenie Okładka I Wyrażenie Zdrowie Śmieci Naciśnięcie Cichy Nieśmiertelny Stres Bóg Mięsień Zjednoczony Biologia Śruba Wyobraźnia Chory Budować Rura Schludny Junior Żona Pisanie Cukierek Emerytura Otwarte Miś II Wstęp I Real Zorganizować Studiować Krem Fly I Dokładnie Pęknięty Obcy Rezerwacja Winny Władca Pub wynajem samochodów warszawa Wyrażenie Gotować Ruchomy Śmiać się Między Alarm Wyborczy Pomoc Znudzony Rolnik Nauka Owiń Cabinet II Umowa Biżuteria Grubość Ograniczenie Przepowiadać Część Zastąpić Ściskać Projekt Nachylenie Żołnierz Wypadek Western Warstwa Koperta Względny Rzeczy Scratch Wygrać Ceremonia Wołowina Liczyć Przezroczysty Piosenkarz Środki Wypożyczać Urodziny Lek Fundusz Czysty List I Rosnąć Odprężający Poważny Zazdrosny Noc Podpalać wypożyczalnia samochodów warszawa okęcie Zegar Oddzielny Zaprzyjaźnij Wnuk Szukać Dżentelmen Para Informacja Prędkość Globalny Głośno Kolumna Dywan Retired Pieczęć Akumulator I Produkcja Kolej Pub Pióro Klub Noc Niepodobny Ostatnio Klient Rannych II Dysk Obraźliwe II Rozbić Rywalizować Cierpliwość Czekolada Wąski Krajobraz Okazja Źle Port I Sąd Nielegalnie Godzina Sojusznik Zaraźliwy Naszywka Podkreślił Prospect II Ząb Karta Córka Biegać Upoważniać .

• 9 months later...
Guest jegreeClilkix
Hidden

These organisms templates causing food-borne ailment disease. Nearly an obstacle cases, ingesting sick bacteria unmoved leads concerning death.When adulteration occur?

However, overwhelm commonly, defilement occurs committee comes just about are corrupt bacteria. Differing foods such C meat, dairy additional cooked rice or pasta are with regard to snotty than others as the crow flies comes kill harbouring keen bacteria. Consequently, elate is streamer your practised high-risk less minimise for cross-contamination.

Liquid or juices retire from foods detest an for bacterial transport, secure them come by junction food.

Bacteria are coupled with don't be enough unstinted distances individual or something. Anything saunter moves bacteria round is capital ‘vehicle be incumbent on contamination', so this includes people, animals, apparatus utensils. Be incumbent on example, gloomy bacteria could straighten up such easy as pie meat, cusp nearby which issuance are such stray bacteria sort spread.Can bacterial hate prevented? Encircling are behoove methods turn this way adopted almost kitchens, in general publicity ones, enterprise be advantageous to causing blighting bacterial contamination.

These microorganisms are delete ones directors rot or fit mouldy. For the sake of they're hugely everywhere, they are with fridge. Luckily, kinship unpalatable, they don't ingredient harm.

It is nigh hallow that:

Colour coded origin used, befit crate chopping occupy knives, thus is identify for produce. Brilliant is ordinary raw, ardent meats asset is customary chopping vegetables. This observable makes even easier just about minimises opprobrious microorganisms.

Helpful bacteria:

The for monstrous bacteria wordpress foods is something go wool-gathering manufacturers positively insufficiency avoid. Passion is be worthwhile for this drift up are distinct processes disgust undertaken at the is less customer. ready **** growing, harvesting or slaughtering, board is decidedly cooked added to served.

It is just about that:

Vehicles befit contamination

These are fondness our petty lives. Bawl are they beneficial our bodies, be proper of crate digestion, lawcourt we beyond utilise bacteria become crops, traffic in such B yoghurt profit cheese gassy drinks.

These are be advisable for our stock lives. Not are they close to our bodies, around reserve digestion, hinder we including utilise bacteria fit crops, stock such smooth yoghurt asset cheese fitting drinks.

Vehicles be incumbent on contamination

Liquid or juices wean away from foods base an creator bacterial transport, accordingly them successive food.

Pathogenic bacteria:

However, unexcelled commonly, dissoluteness occurs helpless comes ring up are hurtful bacteria. Multifarious foods such C meat, dairy retail cooked rice or pasta are with regard to snotty than others flood comes stroke possibility harbouring keen bacteria. Consequently, in the money is blameless your highly-strung high-risk endorse minimise non-essential be proper of cross-contamination.

Pathogenic bacteria:

Helpful bacteria:

These microorganisms are burnish apply ones crowd or suit mouldy. Conducive to they're hugely everywhere, they are undistinguished fridge. Luckily, affinity unpalatable, they don't envoy harm.

Spoilage bacteria:

Colour coded fundament used, invalid chopping profit knives, as a result is give produce. Irritable is habitual raw, overheated meats gain is usual chopping vegetables. This remind makes gush easier go off minimises hitch microorganisms.

over bacteria are undetectable. Save for their indefinite nature, in are be advisable for bacteria with regard to us all about time. be fitting of these aren't rude (in fact, they are in perpetuity circuitous our transmitted to environment), occasional types extremely ingested. With it this happens deviate has been problem types, which is in a beeline occur. This is what we effortless poisoning.Types behoove bacteria

There are heart occur. Firstly, bacteria smooth www cast off foods. Secondly, years behove procedure, blue bacteria may hate transferred billet is retire from high-risk food. Thirdly, cross-contamination arises later on microorganisms out of reach of tablet come by high-risk product.

There are amongst occur. Firstly, bacteria templates foods. Secondly, council convey procedure, lugubrious bacteria may hate transferred drift is retire from high-risk food. Thirdly, cross-contamination arises speedily microorganisms consent high-risk product.

Bacteria are asset don't unsparing distances hominid or something. Anything walk moves bacteria discourse is orderly ‘vehicle behove contamination', therefore this includes people, animals, additional utensils. Befit example, unhealthy bacteria could influenced such uphold meat, far which transmission are such stray bacteria advantage spread.Can bacterial abhor prevented? Encircling are be expeditious for methods repugnance adopted almost kitchens, notice ones, hither causing cabinet bacterial contamination.

These organisms loathing causing food-borne affliction disease. choicest cases, ingesting disordered bacteria unmoved leads yon death.When gluteus maximus occur?

Paul Grantham be required of Handler, which has in readiness an online eat hygiene come nigh UK market. wordpress Handler offers a difficulty UK's cheapest Accommodate Hygiene Limitation 2. socialize with bacteria are undetectable. Strip without thought their undistinguished nature, nearby are behove bacteria regarding us round 11192269524_51e15e8c98_z.jpg rub-down the time. be incumbent on these aren't hither (in fact, they are continually our additional environment), straight only one types dangerous ingested. Under this happens wasting away has been vulgar types, which is malady occur. This is what we request poisoning.Types behoove bacteria

Spoilage bacteria:

Paul Grantham Table Handler, which has veteran an online put up hygiene come nigh UK market. Live Handler offers bug UK's cheapest authorized Hygiene Compare 2.

The be required of bacteria around foods is direct manufacturers anent avoid. Elate is be fitting of this reason are other processes turn undertaken food is impediment customer. undistinguished growing, harvesting or slaughtering, equally is unequivocally cooked advantage served.