Messiah: Behold the Lamb of God

Justice

Watch it online, Bytor, at byu.tv. I don't even own a television set, so that's how i have to do it.

It looks like they are airing each episode at three different times, so you can pick the one most convenient. As i recall, there were 7 episodes, so hopefully they will get the rest of them up there with dates and times.

Last night Erik Huntsman (I asked, he's not related to former Governor Huntsman) mentioned he's interviewed in the first 4 episodes, and he also said the series starts this Sunday at 8:00 PM MST. It's in a series, showing one per Sunday.

I'll have to watch it on the 'net. I think...

HiJolly

That was so awesome!! Yeah, that's not the one i saw in Dec. That one was on his birth and childhood. The first episode was on His premortal life and Him as creator and Jehovah. Again, so awesome!

If anyone else wants to see it, just go to Online TV from BYU Television | byu.tv. Everything aired is left up for two weeks. You click on the day it was aired and then it's listed by time. So, for example, if you want to see the first episode you click on Sunday, Jan. 17, 2010. The first episode aired both at 2 a.m. and 5 p.m. You will probably also see one listed at 8 p.m., that will be the second episode. This can be done anytime, anywhere, so definitely go watch it.