Spooks In Live Chat

Guest Ari 2

Originally posted by LDSister+Nov 17 2005, 08:48 AM-->

<!--QuoteBegin-Please@Nov 17 2005, 09:37 AM

Well thank heavens for stubborn huh?

Right on, sister! It will take us beyond where no man would dare to go. lol

I like a person who admits they are stubborn cause then I don't feel so all alone! LOL Women of the world UNITE! ;)

Guest Member_Deleted

Originally posted by Lindy+Nov 17 2005, 11:26 AM-->

Originally posted by LDSister@Nov 17 2005, 08:48 AM

I like a person who admits they are stubborn cause then I don't feel so all alone! LOL Women of the world UNITE! ;)

Yes :excl:

Originally posted by BenRaines@Nov 17 2005, 10:40 AM

I didn't know that it was important that one sex rule over the other. Guess I am naive. I have trouble with militant nature except in the military. Where is the love? Where is the we are equal? Where is the ______? Oh whatever :)

Ben you Rule ;) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your way too cool for me not to see taht LOL

Guest LDSister

Originally posted by BenRaines@Nov 17 2005, 12:40 PM

I didn't know that it was important that one sex rule over the other. Guess I am naive. I have trouble with militant nature except in the military. Where is the love? Where is the we are equal? Where is the ______? Oh whatever :)

Hehehe :lol:

Originally posted by BenRaines@Nov 17 2005, 11:40 AM

Gave it all up for Lent? Couldn't get anywhere with it! LOL

Originally posted by Setheus@Nov 17 2005, 12:31 AM

"abuse" is such a ....strong word.  It was me ladies and gents...fear not.  I was switching names around....testing the mod powers to make sure they worked.  Oh, and PS I did ban the real Dis from the chat. 

No one need fear.  You were never in any danger.

PS Ben was there the whole time so dont go makin up accusations anyone.

All that this Goldie Locks here can say is that someone was also sitting in my chair.

Was that you as well Baby Bear?

Originally posted by BenRaines@Nov 17 2005, 12:40 PM

I agree with Ben, there is no power struggle between a man and a woman in a healthy relationship.

"You’re my lover not my rival"-Boy Geroge from Karma chameleon

Truce between the men and the women.

K now lets all join hand and have a KUMBAYA moment!!!

Originally posted by LDSister+Nov 17 2005, 08:48 AM-->

I would peg you for either a fem. or you've had bad experiences with a man/men.

You often resort to "girl power". Not saying thats nessesaraly a bad thing, but I am seeing a pattern here.

Guest LDSister

Originally posted by Setheus+Nov 18 2005, 05:21 PM-->

You often resort to "girl power". Not saying thats nessesaraly a bad thing, but I am seeing a pattern here.

I could peg you for a chauvanist, or you've had bad experiences with a woman/women, but we're not supposed to judge. ;) You often speak of "power". Not saying that's necessarily a bad thing, unless it goes to your head...is that called male pattern baldness? :lol:

Originally posted by Ari 2@Nov 16 2005, 10:54 PM

You can't handle intelligent women in the forum???

Sarcastic response #1: No, there's no need for you to worry about that Ari.

Sarcastic response #2: Yes, that's it. There are a group of us insecure moderators who sit about and rate everybody's intelligence on a scale from 1 to 7. If you are female, we double your score. Anyone with a score of over 10 is banned. It not so much that we want to ban them, it more that we just can't handle them... kind of a safety measure -- you see.

Guest Member_Deleted

Originally posted by Snow+Nov 18 2005, 08:41 PM-->

<!--QuoteBegin-Ari 2@Nov 16 2005, 10:54 PM

You can't handle intelligent women in the forum???

Sarcastic response #2: Yes, that's it. There are a group of us insecure moderators who sit about and rate everybody's intelligence on a scale from 1 to 7. If you are female, we double your score. Anyone with a score of over 10 is banned. It not so much that we want to ban them, it more that we just can't handle them... kind of a safety measure -- you see.

Well that explains a lot!! :P

Ok, I have been just looking thru this blog and find man bashing again. How come? Is there something I havent learned yet? Cause this is getting scarey. I am not LDS, but have many friends who are, and from what I saw, the men were very family oriented and doted on their wives. Tell me should I stay or head for the hills? LOL

Guest Member_Deleted

Originally posted by Justlooking@Nov 19 2005, 12:38 AM

Ok, I have been just looking thru this blog and find man bashing again. How come? Is there something I havent learned yet? Cause this is getting scarey. I am not LDS, but have many friends who are, and from what I saw, the men were very family oriented and doted on their wives. Tell me should I stay or head for the hills? LOL

I thought it was all in fun... if it is serious... then I would recommend heading for the hills... :blink:

Originally posted by Justlooking@Nov 18 2005, 10:38 PM

Which blog??????????? not mine i hope LOL

Originally posted by Justlooking@Nov 18 2005, 10:38 PM

Yes, I can see your confusion and yes it is very scarey. When you read the post you skipped the part that said "sarcastic response" and so did not understand that this was a joke. This is very embarrassing for the both of us.

Say, Justlooking, Can you tell me what your relationship to Ari is?

Originally posted by LDSister+Nov 18 2005, 05:11 PM-->

Originally posted by Setheus@Nov 18 2005, 05:21 PM

I could peg you for a chauvanist, or you've had bad experiences with a woman/women, but we're not supposed to judge. ;) You often speak of "power". Not saying that's necessarily a bad thing, unless it goes to your head...is that called male pattern baldness? :lol:

ROFL "male pattern baldness?" Oh my aching sides........can't control the laughter....... LOL :wow: I guess you have never seen the man before? ROFLMHO

Guest LDSister

Originally posted by Snow+Nov 18 2005, 08:41 PM-->

<!--QuoteBegin-Snow

@Nov 19 2005, 01:23 AM

Say, Justlooking, Can you tell me what your relationship to Ari is?

You seem to be very concerned about me for some strange reason. :P