Eva

Maya

This was a fantastic article! A question arose in my mind; If Adam was in a way wrong in obeying blindly to God and Eva was right yet unobeying, is it possible we sometimes get kommands that are not supposed to be blindly followed, so we can develope to wthe maximal? (Jewish tradition tells Eva was not the FIRST Eva made for Adam either. The others obeyed blindly.

Meridian Magazine :: Articles : The Wisdom and Intelligence of Eve

Maya, you seem to be onto something. Computers are good for exact replication of data, but humans (and lifeforms in general) add their own variation. Thus we have become sentient beings who need to exercise the ability of increased knowledge and understanding, without stagnation, for eternal progression.

There are various Jewish traditions.

I just remember I red something about it somewhere... that there had been a couple of others, but they did not want to partake. I quess they just wanted to be in the paradise?? Then again maybe there were none?

Anyway the article I think was great. What it says about the priesthood was interesting. I think it says things very well.

See you tomorrow... zzzzzzzzzzzzz

Some of the wisest words in scripture were spoken by Eve:

Moses 5:

11 And Eve, his wife, heard all these things and was glad, saying: Were it not for our transgression we never should have had seed, and never should have known good and evil, and the joy of our redemption, and the eternal life which God giveth unto all the obedient.

At first glance this scripture seems very ordinary. But, her use of the word seed is not limited to food, but also offspring and the word of God. Very enlightening.

Also this text made me think of how God in a way helps teh man to be a man by putting him on charge adn woman to NOT to be the smartass as she usually is by making her be the advicor and giving the decition pover and priesthood to the man, so we both can learn and develope according.

This was a fantastic article! A question arose in my mind; If Adam was in a way wrong in obeying blindly to God and Eva was right yet unobeying, is it possible we sometimes get kommands that are not supposed to be blindly followed, so we can develope to wthe maximal? (Jewish tradition tells Eva was not the FIRST Eva made for Adam either. The others obeyed blindly.

Meridian Magazine :: Articles : The Wisdom and Intelligence of Eve

I believe the story is so important because it illustrates the fact that blind obedience is bad.

Personally i believe God occasionally allows his leader to teach or say things that are not right to see who is paying attention.

But i'm a pretty unconventional saint.