Solicitation

Setheus

Originally posted by pushka+Nov 18 2005, 06:51 PM-->

<!--QuoteBegin-Setheus@Nov 19 2005, 12:00 AM

You cant solicit without the owner's conscent.  This includes begging for a "christmas angel".

Ooops! I thought you were referring to this:

'To approach or accost someone with an offer of sexual services in return for payment.' :blush:

http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=solicit

No THAT's totally acceptable. I charge $5 for the sex and $1,400 to snuggle for 15min :wow:

;)

Originally posted by Setheus+Nov 18 2005, 09:39 PM-->

Originally posted by pushka@Nov 18 2005, 06:51 PM

You cant solicit without the owner's conscent.  This includes begging for a "christmas angel".

'To approach or accost someone with an offer of sexual services in return for payment.' :blush:

No THAT's totally acceptable. I charge $5 for the sex and $1,400 to snuggle for 15min :wow:

;)

:o:o:o:o Ya know Heidi Fleiss is opening a brother that has just men hookers (here in Nevada), I'm sure they would get more tha 5 bucks!!! :ahhh:

Guest Member_Deleted

Originally posted by Setheus+Nov 18 2005, 11:39 PM-->

No THAT's totally acceptable. I charge $5 for sex

;)

I'm sorry but you asked for this: Is that all it is worth?

Originally posted by Please+Nov 18 2005, 10:45 PM-->

Originally posted by Setheus@Nov 18 2005, 11:39 PM

;)

:lol: How differently the minds of men and women work...You see you took that as I was not worth much or maybe selling myself short....but to me and most men its a stratagey. Sell it cheap so you get more business. LOL

Didnt you see the joke in what I wrote. 5bucks for sex and 1,400 dollars just to SNUGGLE!! come on, dont you know about how men hate to snuggle?! ;)

Guest Member_Deleted

Originally posted by Setheus+Nov 19 2005, 12:02 AM-->

Originally posted by Please@Nov 18 2005, 10:45 PM

;)

:lol: How differently the minds of men and women work...You see you took that as I was not worth much or maybe selling myself short....but to me and most men its a stratagey. Sell it cheap so you get more business. LOL

Didnt you see the joke in what I wrote. 5bucks for sex and 1,400 dollars just to SNUGGLE!! come on, dont you know about how men hate to snuggle?! ;)

LOL... Now I see it... it has MEN written all over it!!! LOL :lol:;)

Guest LDSister

Originally posted by DisRuptive1@Nov 19 2005, 01:50 AM

Sex should be free.  Although women have what men want, and it's not exactly the other way around concerning sex.  It is with money and status though.  Not many women have that.

More women than you know have it.

Originally posted by lisajo+Nov 18 2005, 11:43 PM-->

Originally posted by Setheus@Nov 18 2005, 09:39 PM

;)

:o:o:o:o Ya know Heidi Fleiss is opening a brother that has just men hookers (here in Nevada), I'm sure they would get more tha 5 bucks!!! :ahhh:

Actually the going rate at Heidi Fleiss' Cherry Patch Ranch is $250... :hmmm:

Originally posted by DisRuptive1@Nov 19 2005, 01:50 AM

Sex should be free.  Although women have what men want, and it's not exactly the other way around concerning sex.  It is with money and status though.  Not many women have that.

There are certain things in life that should never be played with, sold, or bartered. These are food, love, and sex.

Originally posted by Setheus@Nov 18 2005, 06:00 PM

If you need things for helping others, I can share some links to websites where you can buy supplies in bulk. Its very cost effective and you dont have to deal with getting receipts to different companies that donate to you.

We do all of our ministry this way.

Originally posted by Setheus+Nov 19 2005, 11:53 AM-->

<!--QuoteBegin-Justlooking@Nov 19 2005, 10:05 AM

There are certain things in life that should never be played with, sold, or bartered. These are food, love, and sex.

Are you comparing United and Albertsons with the Bunny Love Ranch in Nevada?

LOL No, what it means is that I won't wave a carrot before your eyes, make you jump thru hoops, do cartwheels, and spin piruetes and then decide not to hand over what is yours.

Notice the respective order: food/played with, love/sold, sex/bartered.

Originally posted by Setheus+Nov 19 2005, 06:02 AM-->

Originally posted by Please@Nov 18 2005, 10:45 PM

;)

LOL Setheus...I know JUST what you mean!!! Fortunately for me, my current flingster doesn't object too much to my forced snuggles!! teehee.