Over Coming Adversity

lisajo

Originally posted by LDSister@Nov 21 2005, 02:34 PM

The Lord said to the Prophet Joseph Smith: "And see that there is no iniquity in the church, neither hardness with each other, neither lying, backbiting, nor evil speaking" (D&C 20:54). "Thou shalt not speak evil of thy neighbor, nor do him any harm" (D&C 42:27). "Cease to contend one with another; cease to speak evil one to another" (D&C 136:23).

This topic was started by you, lisajo...what are you doing to overcome adversity?

Lisa puts it i nicer way

I am going to over come adversity by ignoring you ;)

Guest LDSister

Originally posted by LDSister+Nov 21 2005, 04:24 PM-->

<!--QuoteBegin-Tammy@Nov 21 2005, 04:12 PM

Like that Tammy (aka Ari, aka Ari 2, aka LDSister)?

What do you mean Jason??

Tammy, my username, Ari, was stolen*name was not stolen, it was lost in a system glitch * and I was banned.*by mistake * A moderator changed it to Ari2, which I did not use, and I requested that my username be changed back to Ari. For some reason, it was not changed back to Ari, and I haven't been able to use that name since. So, I decided to use the name, LDSister, since that's what I am. Some ppl are saying that I'm an infiltrator, or have split personalities, but I assure you, that isn't the case! (Hence, the reason for the ignore option.)

I told ya there were spooks in this site! It is the "bluewriter" ghost, who inserts words that ya didn't say... :wow:

Originally posted by lisajo@Nov 21 2005, 02:00 PM

OK How do we over come this Adversity that is taking over our bored?  Using the ignore function on everyone doesnt get us any where, ........How would one know if some one was actually agreeing with what a person says, or for that matter saying something that is truley a great piece of wisdom,

There used to be something called Mod Status when someone was having a problem and acting up. Is Mod Status still an option? I hate seeing this board destroyed and feelings being hurt over this. :(

This is getting out of hand. What can I do to help stop this???? I enjoy the board and I admit to feeling hurt with posts but it was a misunderstanding that was partly my fault for not being more detailed. I wish I could have you all see the love and admiration I have for some of the people on this board who have been so kind when my depression sets in and I just cry at the out pour of concern and well meaning words. What happened???

What happened to Setheus' challenge to stop this? Please, ignore the bad posts, stop pointing fingers and finding fault and let it goooooooo... If we ignore the negative garbage, it will hopefully stop because they are not getting what they want, to aggravate us into loosing it... JUST STOP THE GARBAGE. IT IS NOT WORTH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Tammy@Nov 21 2005, 05:35 PM

This is getting out of hand.  What can I do to help stop this???? I enjoy the board and I admit to feeling hurt with posts but it was a misunderstanding that was partly my fault for not being more detailed.  I wish I could have you all see the love and admiration I have for some of the people on this board who have been so kind when my depression sets in and I just cry at the out pour of concern and well meaning words.  What happened???

I just want to go on record as saying that last night Tammy tried to sneak into my backyard and steal my goat.

Posted Image

We keep a goat tethered to a pole outside our french-country kitchen decorated with roosters, distress pine furniture and spode country china.

Posted Image

We love our goat and make fresh feta cheese every week from her milk. Now, to be honest, we don't know if the would-be thief was Tammy or someone else as they were disguised.

Posted Image

But I suspect that it was Tammy and I resent it, I resent her, and hate myself for it. You see Tammy was my nanny. No - not my nanny-goat, just my nanny.

Posted Image

And I loved my nanny with that special love that only a moderately shy, somewhat geeky, buck-toothed 5 year-old boy can have for his nanny... or maybe his au pair

Posted Image

... but that's a scary thought. Anyway, Nanny Tammy - why would you want to steal my goat?

I just want to go on record as saying that last night Tammy tried to sneak into my backyard and steal my goat.

NO Comment!

LOL Snow---I didn't steal your goat. You want me to help you find it?????

Try looking in the mirror...

JK you are too funny!!! Thanks for lightening things up!