I Hate Wal-mart! Oh Such A Scrooge

Winnie G

Guest sugarbay

Originally posted by Setheus@Dec 26 2005, 05:52 PM

You wanna hear a sob story, WELL, I got a sob story.  You see on Christmas Eve I went to see Sugarbay and I thought it would be fun to suprise her so I just arrived at her home in Montana with some flowers and a few gifts.  I knocked on the door and She yell through the door to "wait just a minute. I need to get dressed"....well, a few long minutes go by and suddenly there are two Sheriff deputies pulling up into the drive.  next thing I know I'm sitting in the county jail for 2 days on stalking charges and trespassing!    I try to call my command to let them know whats going on and they inform me that I'll be put on restriction if I dont get back before my leave is up.  GRRRR  so, I finally get my brother to bond me out and I'm heading home when my car breaks down in the middle of no where.  I start to walk to a gas station I passed about 20 miles back when suddenly I'm attacked by a bear and I die from a cracked open skull.

Talk about the worst Christmas EVER!

He's so dramatic. It was only one skinny little deputy. Tsk. B)

Guest sugarbay

Originally posted by sugarbay+Dec 26 2005, 06:19 PM-->

<!--QuoteBegin-Setheus@Dec 26 2005, 05:52 PM

You wanna hear a sob story, WELL, I got a sob story.   You see on Christmas Eve I went to see Sugarbay and I thought it would be fun to suprise her so I just arrived at her home in Montana with some flowers and a few gifts.  I knocked on the door and She yell through the door to "wait just a minute. I need to get dressed"....well, a few long minutes go by and suddenly there are two Sheriff deputies pulling up into the drive.   next thing I know I'm sitting in the county jail for 2 days on stalking charges and trespassing!    I try to call my command to let them know whats going on and they inform me that I'll be put on restriction if I dont get back before my leave is up.  GRRRR  so, I finally get my brother to bond me out and I'm heading home when my car breaks down in the middle of no where.   I start to walk to a gas station I passed about 20 miles back when suddenly I'm attacked by a bear and I die from a cracked open skull.

Talk about the worst Christmas EVER!

He's so dramatic. It was only one skinny little deputy. Tsk. B)

Bue he DOES spin a good yarn! :glare:

Guest sugarbay

Originally posted by lisajo+Dec 25 2005, 08:04 PM-->

<!--QuoteBegin-Heather@Dec 25 2005, 03:27 PM

That's right! It revolves around me!

No Heather you got it wrong it revoles around me LOL ;)

Wrong again. It's all about MEEEEEE! :wow:

Okay, I don't know why ANYONE would want to get pictures done at Wal-Mart in the first place. Every single thing that Wal-Mart has to offer or produces in their photo "labs", delis, bakeries, or whatever is, by definition, crap. Wal-Mart has a little bit of everything and NO selection. The last time I went there, I couldn't even find any Snickers bars. SNICKERS.

I've also made it my personal policy NEVER to buy any electronic hardware (like computer parts, cameras, printers, stuff like that) from Wal-Mart because half of it is Chinese electronics, which means it breaks or dies in 2 weeks anyway, and the other half is cheap American crap from some small business in Texas or something that Wal-Mart bullied into selling to them at 1/4 of the price it takes to produce the stuff in the first place. And all so that they can charge 5x as much as it costs to produce, because, let's face it, Wal-Mart has run everybody else out of business and now there's no more competition and no more incentive to keep prices low.

Voila, American Monopoly.

Originally posted by Setheus@Dec 25 2005, 02:15 PM

I bet Wal-Mart got its pants sued off once upon a time for a copy right violation and so now they chose to err on the side of caution.   Do you blame them?

I agree; if they've has a problem with that issue in the past, they would certainly be more apt to follow the rules more closely.

Originally posted by Heather@Dec 23 2005, 08:55 PM

or better yet, get a photo printer and your own photo paper and make thousands of copies for everyone!

Winnie,

I did this and got archival ink...The pictures are ten times better....and there are so many new set up pages to make it fun......you go girl.............and enjoy those pictures....