Dear Friend

Guest funkyfool416

Guest funkyfool416

Thought/comments on this. I found it with a bunch of papers i had.

Dear Friend,

I just had to send you a note to tell you how much I love and care about you. I saw you yesterday as you were walking with your friends. I waited all day hoping you would want to talk with me also. It hurt me, but I still love you because I am your friend.

I saw you fall asleep last night, and I longed to touch your brow. So I spilled moonlight on your pillow and your face. Again I waited, wanting to rush down so that we could talk. I have so many gifts for you, but you awakened late the next day and rushed off to school. My tears were in the rain.

Today you look sad, so alone. It makes my heart ache because I understand. My friends let me down and hurt me so many times too. But, I love you. Oh, if you would only listen to me. I really love you. I try to tell you in the blue sky and the green grass. I whisper in the leaves on the trees, and breathe it in the color of the flowers. I shout it to you in the mountain stream and give the birds love songs to sing, clothe you in warm sunshine and perfume the air with nature scents. My love for you is deeper than the oceans and bigger than the biggest want or need in your heart.

If you only knew how much I want to help you. I want you to meet our Father. He wants to help you too. Our Father is that way, you know. Just call me, ask me, and talk to me. Please, please don't forget me. I have so much to share with you. But, I won't hassle you any further. You are free to talk with me. It's up to you. I'll wait because I love you.

Your brother and friend

Jesus

Is it truth....or is it bull ######?

Originally posted by funkyfool416@Dec 26 2005, 01:09 PM

Thought/comments on this. I found it with a bunch of papers i had. 

Dear Friend,

I just had to send you a note to tell you how much I love and care about you.  I saw you yesterday as you were walking with your friends.  I waited all day hoping you would want to talk with me also.  It hurt me, but I still love you because I am your friend.

I saw you fall asleep last night, and I longed to touch your brow.  So I spilled moonlight on your pillow and your face.  Again I waited, wanting to rush down so that we could talk.  I have so many gifts for you, but you awakened late the next day and rushed off to school.  My tears were in the rain.

Today you look sad, so alone.  It makes my heart ache because I understand.  My friends let me down and hurt me so many times too.  But, I love you.  Oh, if you would only listen to me.  I really love you.  I try to tell you in the blue sky and the green grass.  I whisper in the leaves on the trees, and breathe it in the color of the flowers.  I shout it to you in the mountain stream and give the birds love songs to sing, clothe you in warm sunshine and perfume the air with nature scents.  My love for you is deeper than the oceans and bigger than the biggest want or need in your heart.

If you only knew how much I want to help you.  I want you to meet our Father.  He wants to help you too.  Our Father is that way, you know.  Just call me, ask me, and talk to me.  Please, please don't forget me.  I have so much to share with you.  But, I won't hassle you any further.  You are free to talk with me.  It's up to you.  I'll wait because I love you.

Your brother and friend

Jesus

Is it truth....or is it bull ######?

I've seen this type of "letter" before. Of course, someone (not Jesus) created it. However, the sentiments are biblical--and the truth of it has nothing to do with bulls ( :P )

Jesus said the following--and the original audience were Christian believers in the churches in Asia Minor, approximately 70 AD.

Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.--Revelation 3:20 KJV

Jesus does indeed invite his people to personal communion--to heartfelt conversation. :wub:

God's love is very real.

Here is something someone sent me a long time ago that I love and is biblical as well:

You say: "It's impossible."

God says: All things are possible. (Luke 18:27)

You say: "I'm too tired."

God says: I will give you rest. (Matthew 11:28-30)

You say: "Nobody really loves me."

God says: I love you. (John 3:16 & John 13:34)

You say: "I can't go on."

God says: My grace is sufficient. (II Corinthians 12:9 & Psalm91:15)

You say: "I can't figure things out."

God says: I will direct your steps. (Proverbs 3:5-6)

You say: "I can't do it."

God says: You can do all things. (Philippians 4:13)

You say: "I'm not able."

God says: I am able (II Corinthians 9:8)

You say: "It's not worth it."

God says: It will be worth it. (Romans 8:28)

You say: "I can't forgive myself."

God says: I FORGIVE YOU (I John 1:9 & Romans 8:1)

You say: "I can't manage."

God says: I will supply all your needs. (Philippians 4:19)

You say: "I'm afraid."

God says: I have not given you a spirit of fear. (II Timothy 1:7)

You say: "I'm always worried and frustrated."

God says: Cast all your cares on ME. (I Peter 5:7)

You say: "I don't have enough faith."

God says: I've given everyone a measure of faith. (Romans 12:3)

You say: "I'm not smart enough."

God says: I give you wisdom. (I Corinthians 1:30)

You say: "I feel all alone."

God says: I will never leave you nor forsake you. (Hebrews13:5)

Originally posted by Laureltree@Dec 28 2005, 03:00 PM

justlooking,

I love that, I hope you dont mind I'm going to forward it lol

Your very welcome. Yes, please feel free to foward it. Someone sent it to me a long time ago and I give it out all the time to those needing encouragement. Its a blessing and a reality check for those overcome with cares.