Look Inside There May Be A Chosen Talk For Al To C

moroni

:excl: i interviewed a girl from california named jenifer. she wrote to me telling me aboutd some magic in her house that some thing wasnt right. here is our discusion

girl: i went inside to cook some dinner last friday and two men were standing at our front door.

me: who were these people

girl: they said they were lds missionaries

me: interesting go on

girl: i let them in and they shared with me a book called the book of mormon. they told me to read sertain parts of and left it with me.

me: who wrote this book?

girl: they said some thing about a joseph smith transelating thes plates that ancient american prophets wrote on the plates

me: so why did you call me hear this story doesndt envolve magic

girl: yes it does. when i sat down and read in it i felt a fire like burning in my bosem. can i say bosem on this disscusion

me: yes. continue

girl: well i went to the docter. he sent me to the hospital were i had surgery. they thought it might have been my apendix. it wasnt. i invited these to men over again and the i asked them what kind of sorcery is this. they said sorcery. what you felt was the holy ghost!

me: you mean to say ou payed over 1000 dollars on surgery to find out you just were feeling good inside. yikes more bills means more misery

girl: yea i know. from know on people whoever reads this act smart and dont get apendix surgery. its expensive.

the end

if something strange ever happens in your life plaese call 1-800-mystery thats 1-800-mystery

Wow how silly. I would hope that when the spirit of the Lord makes know the truth of all things that he's able to do it in such a way that the person doesnt mistake it for an apendix rupturing.....or a panic attack.

I mean little ol' me...if I want you to know what I'm telling you I will darn sure get the point across. I dont think the Holy Ghost would have much of a problem either....if he's actually speaking to you.