Bye !

Laureltree

I resent the attacks made while I was away about me being to blame for several things ...However I am lds, I live like I am lds, in spite of what people think. I did not do the things I was accused of and Im tired of visiting the soap opera, yes you heard me correctly....This place use to be a great place to come, but lately it has been like watching a noon day tv show. I want good in my life, and good people, this kind of stuff no...way, it takes away from the spirit of the lord and life is just too short for that. I can go to christian chat and get a better spiritual expierence than I can here. It shouldnt be like that, we are all friends. This should be a great place we can come and grow and lift each other. I only wish that were the case.

I wish you well. You all know how to reach me through email, or ask strawberry.......

Hugs , god bless....

Laureltree

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PLEASE DON"T GO!!!!!!!!!!!! pleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleaseplease PLEASE!!!

I did not do the things I was accused of and Im tired of visiting the soap opera, yes you heard me correctly....This place use to be a great place to come, but lately it has been like watching a noon day tv show. I want good in my life, and good people, this kind of stuff no...way, it takes away from the spirit of the lord and life is just too short for that. [...] This should be a great place we can come and grow and lift each other. I only wish that were the case.

I hear ya! Boy, do I hear ya! Ask Heather about my last few PM's to her addressing the very issues you bring up.

I'm already "packed"--since last week, actually. If BenRaines and Palerider follow suit, I'll be on the next train outta here! (Won't say where I'm going...Don't want the troll(s) to follow...)

All forums are to be contention free unless someone wants to post in the Open Forum. The other forums, other than Open, are available to young people to read and post to as well. I can't imagine a 12 or 13 year old reading some of the posts I have read and petty bickering and think that they would like to be a part of LDSTalk or have anything to do with it.

You could designate a contention-free area as some LDS boards do...

The way I understand the rules of this board is that it is all supposed to be a "contention-free" area with the exception of the Open Discussion Forum. But, that's just the way I interpret it, I guess.

(I was going to quote a few lines from the rules, but it would have ended up being just about the whole thing...)

All forums are to be contention free unless someone wants to post in the Open Forum. The other forums, other than Open, are available to young people to read and post to as well. I can't imagine a 12 or 13 year old reading some of the posts I have read and petty bickering and think that they would like to be a part of LDSTalk or have anything to do with it.

Yes, that's good poilcy. I was thinking of another LDS site (which shall remain nameless), which has a section for doctrinal discussion and one labelled "LDS Fellowship", which is strictly argument-free.

Perhaps we should all strive to conform to the standard explained by BenRaines here... -_-

Starting...........NOW!

<div class='quotemain'>

Yes, that's good poilcy. I was thinking of another LDS site (which shall remain nameless), which has a section for doctrinal discussion and one labelled "LDS Fellowship", which is strictly argument-free.

Perhaps we should all strive to conform to the standard explained by BenRaines here... -_-

Starting...........NOW!

I agree!!!!!! thanks for your nice suggestion! your awesome ! ( of coures you know that LOL) B)

<div class='quotemain'>

Starting...........NOW!

Does this mean you will stop engaging in Snow's conspiracy theories about moi? LOL

I'm wondering if all this talk of contention is about the debate that's been going on today in the polygamy thread. Is this so?

I hope that good-natured debating is not over here at this forum. What's wrong with debate? Isn't that one of the purposes of message boards?

Or maybe I'm just being paranoid and that is not what this is about at all. Someone please tell me. :dontknow:

I've been asked a few times why i don't invite my LDS friends to this site and I'll be honest. The bit's and pieces I've shared scare them. I refuse to subject people i care about to the bickering and fighting. I agree that there really is no room for the type of contention that has arisen as of late. In all honesty even the Open forum should still be based on respect. It's pretty bad when i can't reccomend this site to people of the Faith that this site was set up to support.

Makes you wonder if it's not just an accident, doesn't it?

Does this mean you will stop engaging in Snow's conspiracy theories about moi? LOL

WHAT?!? NEVER!!!

B) B)

Oh LaurelTree.....

I know you wanna leave me,

But I refuse to let you go

If I have to beg and plead for your sympathy,

I don't mind coz' you mean that much to me

Ain't too proud to beg, sweet darlin

Please don't leave me girl, don't you go

Ain't to proud to plead, baby, baby

Please don't leave me, girl, don't you go

Now I heard a cryin' man,

Is half a man with no sense of pride

But if I have to cry to keep you,

I don't mind weepin' if it'll keep you by my side

Ain't to proud to beg, sweet darlin

If I have to sleep on your doorstep

All night and day just to keep you from walkin' away

Let your friends laugh, even this I can stand

Because I want to keep you any way I can

Ain't too proud to beg, sweet darlin'

Now I've gotta love so deep in the pit of my heart

And each day it grows more and more

I'm not ashamed to come and plead to you baby

If pleadin' keeps you from walkin' out that door

Ain't too proud to beg, you know it sweet darlin'

Baby, baby, baby, baby (sweet darling)

:sparklygrin::sparklygrin:

<div class='quotemain'>

<div class='quotemain'>

Starting...........NOW!

SEE YOU ARE DOING IT RIGHT NOW! :angry2: