American Idol

Just curious how many people watch American Idol? :dontknow:

If you do watch it do you call in and vote on your favorite singer? :hmmm:

I watch it if I feel like watching TV. :P

I have never called in and voted. B)

I think I like the try outs the best. :)

I've never watched it. I rarely watch TV intended for adults (bring on the LazyTown, Little Bill, and Miss Spider, though!)

- edited to fix spelling

I'm with you, Mom. However, I've never heard of Little Bill. What channel is that on?

Zula Patrol is the new favorite in our house (PBSKids, I think). Thank goodness for DVR!

Like you, SF, I like watching the try-outs of AI. It can be hilarious! But once in a while I get really mad at Simon for being such a jerk.

Little Bill is on Nick Jr. It was created by Billy Cosby. I love the animation style - it's obviously done by computer, but it looks like paper cut-outs. Little Bill is about 5 years old. He has a big brother and a big sister and his great-grandmother lives with the family, too - she's a hoot! The episodes deal with everyday life (Little Bill gets sick and has to miss a ball game he was looking forward to, Little Bill goes with his Mom to the hairdresser and has to wait (quietly!) in the waiting area and makes friends with another boy there, Little Bill's teacher is getting married and Little Bill goes to the wedding, Little Bill borrows something from his sister and accidentally breaks it, Little Bill goes to the office with his Dad)

Little Bill is on Nick Jr. It was created by Billy Cosby. I love the animation style - it's obviously done by computer, but it looks like paper cut-outs. Little Bill is about 5 years old. He has a big brother and a big sister and his great-grandmother lives with the family, too - she's a hoot! The episodes deal with everyday life (Little Bill gets sick and has to miss a ball game he was looking forward to, Little Bill goes with his Mom to the hairdresser and has to wait (quietly!) in the waiting area and makes friends with another boy there, Little Bill's teacher is getting married and Little Bill goes to the wedding, Little Bill borrows something from his sister and accidentally breaks it, Little Bill goes to the office with his Dad)

Sounds cool - I'll record it!

I watch american idol, yes so there i admitt it :P I like vandesa and kelly and the guys i like the bald dude forgot his name and tyler the soul singer :P hey my life in crazy and it gives me something to look forward to watch LOL :fullband::thrasher:

Oh and Bo Bice's new CD is really good! (the runner up fron last year)

We watch it as a family. I love the audition shows; it's hard to believe how bad some of them are and still think they're great... :lol:

Yeah, some of them are so obviously just trying to get their 5 minutes of fame, and know they can't sing a lick! But others I believe truly think they sound good... when they are horrible! And of course some of their mothers are right there with them, encouraging them every step of the way. And the moms really think their kids sound like Mariah Carey!

<div class='quotemain'>

We watch it as a family. I love the audition shows; it's hard to believe how bad some of them are and still think they're great... :lol:

Yeah, some of them are so obviously just trying to get their 5 minutes of fame, and know they can't sing a lick! But others I believe truly think they sound good... when they are horrible! And of course some of their mothers are right there with them, encouraging them every step of the way. And the moms really think their kids sound like Mariah Carey!

Yeah those are my favorite!! :lol::lol: