Idea! is it useful?

Crazygamer

is a app like this useful?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. is a app like this useful?

• No.
    • maybe.
    • yeah.
    • yes it would make everything easy. i would use it.

I forwarded this idea to the seminary website. I am one of those all up there with technology members. I find gospel library for Apple iPad & iPhone super useful and so much more lighting than your quads. I came up with this idea when noticing in the gospel library there are no seminary resources in the library or made accessible to people who do seminary. :( so it made me think and I pitch this idea to seminary church office " One you add the seminary stuff like manuals and mastery cards in to the same old gospel library app or you make a new app called youth library sure other non-church approved apps feature some of the seminary stuff but it would be handy to have it all in the one place and when I say all I mean all the manuals the scriptures, the mastery cards and other required resources and it would make seminary so much more easier."

Would you find this useful? Do any seminary students currently use gospel library?

• 1 month later...

I forwarded this idea to the seminary website. I am one of those all up there with technology members. I find gospel library for Apple iPad & iPhone super useful and so much more lighting than your quads. I came up with this idea when noticing in the gospel library there are no seminary resources in the library or made accessible to people who do seminary. :( so it made me think and I pitch this idea to seminary church office " One you add the seminary stuff like manuals and mastery cards in to the same old gospel library app or you make a new app called youth library sure other non-church approved apps feature some of the seminary stuff but it would be handy to have it all in the one place and when I say all I mean all the manuals the scriptures, the mastery cards and other required resources and it would make seminary so much more easier."

Would you find this useful? Do any seminary students currently use gospel library?

I'd say send in the request.. it can't hurt to ask for them to do something like that. The worst you could get is a "no".

If you want to go the extra mile, if you have the know how to make an app or anything like that maybe send in a presentation of what you would like to do, and ask who to contact to make it happen.