Book of Jeraneck?

LDSChristian

Here is how it works by the mouth of Jesus....

Satan is a liar..he cannot tell the truth ever. It is against His nature. But He will use Logic to make what he says seeming to be true. Truth will never come from Satan...the teachings to believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of GOD and things like this cannot come from Satan.

John 8:44 - Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

I hear a lot of foolishness in our church such as Satan will tell the truth 99% of the time and then slip in a lie. They who say this stuff do not know the scriptures nor believe in the teachings of Christ and do not understand the nature of Satan as compared to that of them who are in the Light. Satan cannot tell the truth because there is no truth in him. - Jesus said so.

Satan cannot tell the truth.

When a thing teaches to Love to forgive, to have mercy and compassion it is of GOD. And they who have love and teach it...are born of GOD and knoweth GOD. . .

bert10

Your quotes do not teach what you are trying to get us to believe.

Satan will mix Truth with a lie.

Matthew 4:5 Then the devil taketh him up into the holy city,

and setteth him on a pinnacle of the temple,

Matthew 4:6 And saith unto him, If thou be the Son of God, cast

thyself down: for it is written, He shall give his angels charge

concerning thee: and in their hands they shall bear thee up, lest

at any time thou dash thy foot against a stone.

Matthew 4:7 Jesus said unto him, It is written again, Thou

shalt not tempt the Lord thy God.

Matthew 4:8 Again, the devil taketh him up into an exceeding

high mountain, and sheweth him all the kingdoms of the world, and

the glory of them;

Matthew 4:9 And saith unto him, All these things will I give

thee, if thou wilt fall down and worship me.

Matthew 4:10 Then saith Jesus unto him, Get thee hence, Satan:

for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him

only shalt thou serve.

Matthew 4:11 Then the devil leaveth him, and, behold, angels

came and ministered unto him.

----------------------------------------

Psalm 91:11 For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to

keep thee in all thy ways.

Psalm 91:12 They shall bear thee up in their hands, lest thou

dash thy foot against a stone.

Edited by JohnnyRudick

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Prospectmom do not give up yet. And no you are not doomed no one is unless he/she becomes a son/daughter of perdition.

How many Stripes?

Luke 12:47 - And that servant, which knew his lord's will, and prepared not himself, neither did according to his will, shall be beaten with many stripes.

Luke 12:48 - But he that knew not, and did commit things worthy of stripes, shall be beaten with few stripes. For unto whomsoever much is given, of him shall be much required: and to whom men have committed much, of him they will ask the more

As the Lord was being Crucified He said...forgive them Father for they know not what they do.

I re-give the laws of GOD not to judge or condemn they that have already transgressed them but to prevent others from transgressing them. And they who knew not the will of the Father can be forgiven much easier.

bert10

convoluted ... my new favorite word and Slam the sad thing is he/she believes what is spewing out. Why don't we all throw in the towel according to his beliefs most of us are already doomed and there is no hope. How did having a bank account become serving Satan ??? To many crazy posts to go over but I am damned cause I had a child out of wedlock, been divorced and well according to the poster serve Satan on a daily basis ..... Really I am just blown away by the lack of logic.

convoluted ... my new favorite word and Slam the sad thing is he/she believes what is spewing out. Why don't we all throw in the towel according to his beliefs most of us are already doomed and there is no hope. How did having a bank account become serving Satan ??? To many crazy posts to go over but I am damned cause I had a child out of wedlock, been divorced and well according to the poster serve Satan on a daily basis ..... Really I am just blown away by the lack of logic.

All them ideas are crazy.

Heard them Ratchet Roads to Hell ideas with the Mennonites

and the Church of God and some of the Plain People,

a few Primitive Baptist people, etc.

but not in the Church of Jesus Christ.

Edited by JohnnyRudick
Spelling

Prospectmom do not give up yet. And no you are not doomed no one is unless he/she becomes a son/daughter of perdition.

How many Stripes?

Luke 12:47 - And that servant, which knew his lord's will, and prepared not himself, neither did according to his will, shall be beaten with many stripes.

Luke 12:48 - But he that knew not, and did commit things worthy of stripes, shall be beaten with few stripes. For unto whomsoever much is given, of him shall be much required: and to whom men have committed much, of him they will ask the more

As the Lord was being Crucified He said...forgive them Father for they know not what they do.

I re-give the laws of GOD not to judge or condemn they that have already transgressed them but to prevent others from transgressing them. And they who knew not the will of the Father can be forgiven much easier.

bert10

You are one of those that the Lord has warned about those who "draws close to me with their lips but their hearts are far from me." Every time you post, your reputation as a charlatan becomes more and more entrenched. As far as I'm concerned, you're one of those schizo prophets that pervade the internet, television and have no shame since you continue to embarrass yourself.

In short, you are full of deceit, you lie and are a fraud.

That was a half of truth...the whole truth concerning Light is that it has an opposite called darkness.

True The Father and the Son cannot lie. Their nature is Light and Life and it is also true because Satan's nature is Darkness he cannot tell the truth. This is as far as I will go with you.

bert10

The TRUTH is that God can not lie. The TRUTH is that Heavenly Father and Christ rejected the Church being discussed telling Joseph (who was asking which Church was TRUE) that NONE of the Churches were TRUE. PERIOD. That's the plain truth. Period

Volgadon, If you know how we get a true testimony of Christ then you would know everyone that has one is a prophet. They are to be prophets to their family, and friends if they are not called to any other office or given a mission. I will put down how a testimony of Jesus is to be had. I can understand having to give this type of teaching to Christians but not to LDS.

Anyway let us start with Moses who had seen the time when all men shall know the Lord from the least to the greatest....

Numbers 11:29 - And Moses said unto him, Enviest thou for my sake? would God that all the LORD'S people were prophets, and that the LORD would put his spirit upon them!

Moses desire has begun to come true when GOD started the Times of the Restitution of all things.

Now from John the Revelator...they who have nothing to do with the Spirit of prophecy have not the Testimony of Jesus Christ. It is as simple as that.

Revelation 19:10 - And I fell at his feet to worship him. And he said unto me, See thou do it not: I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren that have the testimony of Jesus: worship God: for the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.

We are all called to be prophets and prophetesses. Because we are all called to have a testimony of Jesus Christ. Many are called but few are chosen. Let them who have ears hear.

Now, I would not be surprised one bit if stuff like this was taught in the School of prophets. It sure would have been interesting if J. Smith had been able to reveal more to us. I would like to think I would have accepted this stuff 30 years or so. But judging by your reactions to many of my posts I can see why, it would not have been different for myself. I think for some information to be accepted one must have desired it, and lived the promises until they are fulfill knowing that GOD always fulfill the promises if the conditions they are predicated on are fulfilled in faith.

And also this is as far as I will go on this subject.

bert10

Bert, you are not a prophet. You do not have one iota or speck of a right to give God's laws again. Honestly, your post teeters on the brink of blasphemy. The best thing I can say about it is that you are acting extremely presumptiously.

Edited by bert10

Bert, at the risk of repeating myself, you are not a prophet. At the very most you have a stewardship over your immediate family members. You have no right to set forth God's law again. No more right than I have over you. You are acting against the economy of God and his kingdom. The source of your "revelations", I dare say, is that of Hiram Page's. Your works continually attest to that.

everyone that has one is a prophet. They are to be prophets to their family, and friends if they are not called to any other office or given a mission. I will put down how a testimony of Jesus is to be had. I can understand having to give this type of teaching to Christians but not to LDS.

Anyway let us start with Moses who had seen the time when all men shall know the Lord from the least to the greatest....

Numbers 11:29 - And Moses said unto him, Enviest thou for my sake? would God that all the LORD'S people were prophets, and that the LORD would put his spirit upon them!

Moses desire has begun to come true when GOD started the Times of the Restitution of all things.

Now from John the Revelator...they who have nothing to do with the Spirit of prophecy have not the Testimony of Jesus Christ. It is as simple as that.

Revelation 19:10 - And I fell at his feet to worship him. And he said unto me, See thou do it not: I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren that have the testimony of Jesus: worship God: for the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.

We are all called to be prophets and prophetesses. Because we are all called to have a testimony of Jesus Christ. Many are called but few are chosen. Let them who have ears hear.

Now, I would not be surprised one bit if stuff like this was taught in the School of prophets. It sure would have been interesting if J. Smith had been able to reveal more to us. I would like to think I would have accepted this stuff 30 years or so. But judging by your reactions to many of my posts I can see why, it would not have been different for myself. I think for some information to be accepted one must have desired it, and lived the promises until they are fulfill knowing that GOD always fulfill the promises if the conditions they are predicated on are fulfilled in faith.

And also this is as far as I will go on this subject.

bert10

Wow, you are a piece of work. You put yourself out to be a prophet and prophesying here to us. You have now said you are being persecuted because you are trying to teach us the truth. But you have no backbone. You still haven't answered my one question: Do you say that I am a follower of Satan because I am divorced?

You are a fraud and need to go away.

If I had all of you as friends then I would be a charlatant, a deceiver. But because I seek to put the kingdom of GOD in my life first...many of you here are fulfilling the Scriptures and know it not. The Apostle Luke wrote it very well here.

Luke 6:22 - Blessed are ye, when men shall hate you, and when they shall separate you from their company, and shall reproach you, and cast out your name as evil, for the Son of man's sake.

Luke 6:23 - Rejoice ye in that day, and leap for joy: for, behold, your reward is great in heaven: for in the like manner did their fathers unto the prophets.

It is even worse than written in Luke...

Matthew 10:36 - And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

And so it is written in Jeremiah...

Jeremiah 3:14 - Turn, O backsliding children, saith the LORD; for I am married unto you: and I will take you one of a city, and two of a family, and I will bring you to Zion

Which is why not whole families shall be led to Zion by the Lord. Zion has two meanings...the area in Jackson County and ourselves in our heart.

I also testify to you that those words are true every bit of it.

bert10

You are one of those that the Lord has warned about those who "draws close to me with their lips but their hearts are far from me." Every time you post, your reputation as a charlatan becomes more and more entrenched. As far as I'm concerned, you're one of those schizo prophets that pervade the internet, television and have no shame since you continue to embarrass yourself.

In short, you are full of deceit, you lie and are a fraud.

You really do want to be "persecuted." That's how you justify your lunatic beliefs. You really do perceive me as a follower of Satan and an enemy of God because I call you out. Why not just come out and say it instead of hiding behind the Bible? You are a sad, pathetic person.

I admit many of my posts are NON-sense for many. For what is Spiritual is discerned by the Spiritual. And GOD calls the wisdom of man, foolishness.

I can answer direct questions when they do not call for a judgment of a person. It is given by GOD...."Judge ye not" (by the flesh) It is wickedness to seek a judgment from me on anyone's particulars seeing I am not their judge in Israel.

Now I will put out the teachings of my post with verses.

1 Corinthians 2:14 - But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he

know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

1 Corinthians 3:19 - For the wisdom of this world is foolishness with God. For it is written, He taketh the wise in their own craftiness

You can call a person who refuse to do wickedness and seek to do righteousness: A saint of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter day Saints.

bert10

What is that name you call someone who gets on this site to stir the pot but never really answers direct questions... they just spew more nonsense????????

Edited by bert10

So now you are calling me the "natural man." Now you call me foolish. Now you call me without the spirit of God because I hold your feet to the fire. You call all who disagree with you all these things. You are still hiding behind scriptures to shield yourself from the truth: you preach your own gospel and that which is contrary to God's words. In short, you are a charlatan.

I keep answering and no one is listening. And as long as you think it is garbage which I know it is not....in any case just read the post before this one.

And you will see why we are calling each other's wisdom foolishness. And it is normal for each to do this from their perspective. But only one is right since we are opposites. The Light does shine in the darkness but the darkness does not understand...and also now I am referring to Paul who said that GOD sees the wisdom of man as foolishness and that the natural man is an enemy of GOD because they see the wisdom of God as foolishness.

Hopefully this last post can be understood. For I shall not contend much longer on this subject.

bert10

Oh my gosh Bert you really are full of yourself and do not have any idea how sad and ridiculous you sound. Why can not you answer Slam's question, you always skirt the issue... spew more garbage ... I do not believe your thinking clearly. I feel sorry for you.

So you are saying that because I don't understand you, I am in darkness. And no, you haven't answered a single thing. You hide behind the scriptures. You are nowhere to be found in your commentary. This forum is about mutual edification. Not you coming in here preaching to us and telling us all we are wrong and in darkness, serving Satan. You refuse to learn from anyone here. You refuse to consider anyone's positions because you are stuck in your own sense of prideful and pompous self righteousness. Your words are not given any weight because they don't connect nor match what is taught by God, modern revelation and the Gospel in general.

I have explained in the previous (2) why I do not judge you. Just find them and read them. I have more of a backbone than you know or are aware of. And I will not do what you request because it is wickedness. Which I have explained the commandment of GOD concerning this.

Did not read the post..that there was a reason why the Lord did not release this to the whole world yet?

Also what the Lord said on who will receive few stripes...which are they who knew not the will of GOD even though they did things of many stripes shall receive few?

That because of this saying and others...that it was possible for Jesus to say...of them who were crucifying Him..."Forgive them Father for they know not what they do.."

You can answer the question yourself and know what I am feeling at the moment if you begin to understand this verse.

1 John 1:7 - But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ

his Son cleanseth us from all sin.

bert10

Wow, you are a piece of work. You put yourself out to be a prophet and prophesying here to us. You have now said you are being persecuted because you are trying to teach us the truth. But you have no backbone. You still haven't answered my one question: Do you say that I am a follower of Satan because I am divorced?

You are a fraud and need to go away.

You're wrong again. You did judge me. You tried to be very sly and underhanded about it but you came out and told me in numerous posts that I, personally, am in darkness, a false prophet, and a follower of Satan. You can't get around it. Its out there. And it is very disingenuous for you to try to wiggle out of it by using scriptures as a firewall to give you plausible deniability. It's dishonest.

Mutual edification or mutual slapping on the back? There is a difference. How many bible verse does your post contain? How much of it is of the Spirit of truth?

Did not the Lord say concerning our communications....(when they are not of the Spirit of truth)

Matthew 5:37 - But let your communication be, Yea, yea; Nay, nay: for whatsoever is more than these cometh of evil.

Am I making this up? Why is it we do not have fellowship I who on some days spend more than 12 hours on Scriptures in study, meditation and postings to you guys?

Is it not written in John that if we walk in the light as Christ is in the light we have fellowship with each other...and fellowship here means understanding each other in our hearts. For that is where the Love of God resides.

bert10

So you are saying that because I don't understand you, I am in darkness. And no, you haven't answered a single thing. You hide behind the scriptures. You are nowhere to be found in your commentary. This forum is about mutual edification. Not you coming in here preaching to us and telling us all we are wrong and in darkness, serving Satan. You refuse to learn from anyone here. You refuse to consider anyone's positions because you are stuck in your own sense of prideful and pompous self righteousness. Your words are not given any weight because they don't connect nor match what is taught by God, modern revelation and the Gospel in general.

Edited by bert10

Because your scripture study and your own interpretation is all you give. Learning the word of God is a lifetime journey. It's a journey to be shared. Not a selfish endeavor with only one persons interpretation being the correct one. This is why fellowship is so important. God spread out the gifts of the spirit among all his children so we can help each other learn and attain salvation. No one person is exclusively possessing the gift of understanding the scriptures. And you are unwilling to allow room for what others have learned. It is your way or the highway. And that shuts people out. Do some give and take and see how much insight you can achieve. I can assure you, you do not have all the knowledge. That's not God's plan. 12 hours plus of scripture study makes you dedicated, but it does not make you balanced and wise. Gospel understanding comes from a balance of gospel study and life's experience

And I the number of scriptures a person posts is not a proper litmus of the level of their knowledge.