I'm new

Hi! I'm new to both the church and the site. I was Baptized on the 23RD of April by Bishop Gregory Putnam in Marysville, WA.:rolleyes:

Congratulations! I went to a regional conference in Marysville roughly ten years ago, where President Monson and Elder Scott spoke. It was a life-changing event for me in many ways. I was also amazed at your meetinghouse there. I have never seen one of that design, that just keeps opening back into a gym, a second gym, and a stage area, until you can have literally thousands of people seated (in tight quarters) in the extended "chapel".

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks so much. Feb. 2010 Hmmm, That means you've made it to the Temple by this time. I still have 10 months before I can do that. I'm anxious to add this to my life. Our Bishop is all about tempering my, "new memeber" zeal at this time. He's a great guy but, I'd like to move a bit faster. I don't like being new. Not at almost 48 years old, any way,,lol:lol:

Yes, made it to the temple--just received endowments and was sealed Saturday to my hubby and son in the Boise Temple! Woohooo! Feel free to PM me. I'm sure we have a lot to share.:D I wanted to hurry things up too, but I needed that full year to learn, mature and appreciate what the temple is about. After going, I realized that I would not have been ready for it when I was complaining about the wait 3 months into the church.

Edited by frog75
added more