Funny thing on the bus

HEthePrimate

When I was riding the bus to work yesterday, I heard a little boy say, "When I grow up, I want to be a motorcycle... " (Pause while he thought this through.) "Rider."

A minute later, his little brother, no more than four years old, said, "When I grow up, I'm going to college!"

The lady sitting next to me was so astonished, she turned around to look and see who this amazing child was. Then she started talking to me about how wonderful it was to hear kids say things like that. I totally agree--that was great! :)

I told my four-year-old that he could ride a motorcycle when he was a hundred. He seemed okay with that.

I remember the days when I told my kids things like that. Also they can't kiss until they are married. I think I wrecked that idea when they say my kiss my husband before we weer married.....oops....

But the thought they couldn't drive & such until they were 100. Couln't date, couldn't get married, couldn't move and had to help around the house until they were 100. I miss those days.

I remember the days when I told my kids things like that. Also they can't kiss until they are married. I think I wrecked that idea when they say my kiss my husband before we weer married.....oops....

But the thought they couldn't drive & such until they were 100. Couln't date, couldn't get married, couldn't move and had to help around the house until they were 100. I miss those days.

Do you really want your kids living with you till they're 100? Well, I guess if you can convince them to pay rent... :lol: