Diversion In 3's

Dr T

• Replies 526
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

silver movie screen.

We kind of got a little off so I put the story (so far) into one post with a couple of minor edits. We can continue from here.

"I was awaken with a start, in the dark by an explosion. "Where's my baby?," The young mother said, as she passed gas loudly. "Yum!" said the joking father of the boy who is wild and hungry for some peanut butter sandwiches. Lighting a match, to his surprise, a great crash was heard outside in the rain. "Surprise!" yelled the mailman and then jumped off the pink tricycle that rolled down the hill. Wait, that's a BIG hill! (Hurling toward the street [insert sound effects here]). Now what? A rabid Doberman? Oh... what the blazes have I done with the bottle of pop? Looking around, a smile appeared on the tall man who drove frantically around the petite Policeman trying to run for his black and orange tiger. He finally caught it and said, "If you do that again I will take it away from you! Now come clean up this mess you made.” Just then, the shadow of a Umpa-Lumpa with a big red lollipop came scrambling into the top of the world's ugliest Buick station wagon with nitro boosters blazing red (from the candy apple dangling succulently from the left fender) and was suddenly grabbed by a robot with a bad attitude and oozing snot and yelling, “Where's Willy Wonka?” “He's the antichrist” (as evidenced by production of chocolate and his ability to tantalize every single child by turning water into running rivers of cheap unleaded gasoline-to OPEC's dismay.) But wait...now, wading through thick stranded gay whales, I screamed because I knew what they were capable of once the gasoline touched the lighted match ( :combust: ). One whale, which was gray, began to DANCE like a hippo ON HOT COALS, wearing a bright yellow tutu and pink bikini top and the most amazing cap that glowed when I screamed loudly. "Let there be a party with lava lamps and Hula Hoops” -that wouldn’t spin. They bounced instead, across the floor, out the door landing next to a wooden box.

Something in the toilet jumped out and wriggled across the green slippery slime which was oozing after the wiggling stopped. Out jumped a Big Green Hairy Ape that immediately went after the damsel hanging from the tiger that had a big toothy garden gnome in its car trunk. Going to the huge, hairy monster ball in a customized automatic, psychedelic, flashing pair of bright pink neon, predominantly fluffy laced, outfit, a troll doll dangled precariously from the chandelier in the entry way and sang as a large, green garlic and onion bringing tears to the eyes of a person who was tapping a book of coupons against the backdrop of the silver movie screen.