Hello from AZ

Julygirl

I'm pretty new here. I do more lurking than posting. I find everyones opinions interesting, but we all have one goal to become closer to heavenly father. I'm a convert to the church. I have been active and inactive, off and on. Right now I'm inactive mainly do to my job. (Today was my last day there. YAY) I hope to get back to church again. Even though I have the hardest time being there for 3 hours. I think I'm worse than my kids. I do have a few small issues I'm working on, but that is for a different thread.

I'm 40 yrs old, married, with 3 teenagers. I'm looking forward to getting my relationship back with heavenly father.

Welcome Julygirl! That's great that you are freed from your job that has taken you away on Sundays! I agree that the 3 hours can be a bit hard, but I find that IT IS SO WORTH IT!! Only once in the last few months (since I've been active again) have I only made it to just the Sacrament meeting, and I was bummed the whole rest of the week. I really enjoy the Gospel Principles class and Relief Society.

Anyway, welcome to coming out of "lurkdome" :)

I'm pretty new here. I do more lurking than posting. I find everyones opinions interesting, but we all have one goal to become closer to heavenly father. I'm a convert to the church. I have been active and inactive, off and on. Right now I'm inactive mainly do to my job. (Today was my last day there. YAY) I hope to get back to church again. Even though I have the hardest time being there for 3 hours. I think I'm worse than my kids. I do have a few small issues I'm working on, but that is for a different thread.

I'm 40 yrs old, married, with 3 teenagers. I'm looking forward to getting my relationship back with .

Welcome back and our relationship with heavenly father is and will never break even if you not know him or forget some time about him.

He is and will be always be there for us.

Again, welcome back and wish you much joy in comming weeks now you have time for yourself and fathers work again!