New from Salt Lake City

bstone

Thanks for the hello.

Looks like you are the head moderator.

I have a couple of questions. First off, I never received a confirmation email to respond to. The fact that I was able to post, does that mean I'm confirmed?

Second question: I would like to share with this forum news about Yeah Samake, who very well could be the first Mormon President of a country, beating out Mitt Romney, if he wins next year. Brother Samake is running for the President of Mali, West Africa. His situation is a great story. But, I read in your terms of service that we cannot promote political candidates. Does this fall into that category?

Thanks,

I just sent you an email to the account we have on file.

Let me check on your second question. I've never been asked how the rule relates to campaigns out of the US.

Welcome, I live in Provo. And I had no idea there were presidential candidates for other countries who are members of our church. This is good news indeed. Maybe the church has a classified operation going where they are slowly and inconspicuously trying to plant members into high ranking political offices all around the world in a scheme for global domination! Just like that episode of Pinky and the Brain I saw once.

To bstone: I got the okay.

ps. I've also validated your account. Got your email response.

OFF TOPIC : I sended also a email to the mods with the same problem a few days ago.

Also never recieved a confromation and it keeps saying I am not an official member.

Not yet recieved an response also so I would appriciate it if this problem also get solved for me.

ON TOPIC : And welcome to the LDS.net forum bstone! ^_^

I am from Sweetlake instead of Saltlake. My city is in the Netherlands Europe. (Zoetermeer) it is called in Dutch.