Hello!

jskains

Baptized at 17... Learned a lot through various forums. Also learned not to care about how angry some people get about our religion.... So now I just look for calmer, more positive conversations... :)

JMS

Welcome.......you have the right attitude....I'm learning more all the time and look for the positive and try to stay clear of negativity....it gets us nowhere! I always look for the light and try to stay away from the darkness. This Gospel is so wonderful and should bring us nothing but joy in our lives. Contention is not of the Lord but is of Satan...he is miserable therefore he wants us to be miserable as well. Look forward to reading your posts!:)

Baptized at 17... Learned a lot through various forums. Also learned not to care about how angry some people get about our religion.... So now I just look for calmer, more positive conversations... :)

JMS

I've had just about enough of your sass, mister!! You keep your comments to yourself and let the rest of us rage away at each other in any manner we see fit! It's you calmer, positive sorts that give the rest of us hot heads a bad name.

:D Only joking, of course. Welcome, welcome!