Interested in the Mormon church

Hello again, the other day when I was on mormon.org and speaking with a missionary, I gave him my contact info do local missionaries could contact me. I had two missed calls from numbers I didn't recognize. Unfortunately they called me the first time while I was in class and the second I was at work. Will they try to contact me again? I don't want them to think I am not interested, I just happened to be busy both times they called. There was no message so I'm not positive it was them. Should I refill out the contact form? Or do you think they will try to contact me again? Thanks.

I wouldn't worry. The missionaries will usually leave a message when they call, but the missed calls may have been them. You can always try the numbers back and see who answers :) I would personally wait a few days before filling out the contact form again, but filling it out again wouldn't hurt anything.

You can also plug in your address into LDS Maps and it will tell you where the closest ward is, what time services start, and who the Bishop of that ward is. If you haven't heard from the missionaries by this Sunday, just show up at the ward. Stop the first person you see and tell them you're investigating the church and this is your first time visiting the ward. Ask them to find the missionaries for you.

AWESOME!! I'm happy, happy for you! I'd go to mormon.org and you should be able to get in touch with a missionary and they'll probably set up a visit with the missionaries in your area. We're actually Latter Day Saints. I've been a member for 7 years and it's the best thing I've ever done. Completely transformed my life. It need transformation! I have a testimony of drug abuse and since I've been Baptized, and anointed, been to the temple I have NEVER wanted to use again. Heavenly Father took it from me and I haven't been back! No desire for it AT ALL! It's the true church of Jesus Christ. I promise you. You can't go wrong.

AWESOME!! I'm happy, happy for you! I'd go to mormon.org and you should be able to get in touch with a missionary and they'll probably set up a visit with the missionaries in your area. We're actually Latter Day Saints. I've been a member for 7 years and it's the best thing I've ever done. Completely transformed my life. It need transformation! I have a testimony of drug abuse and since I've been Baptized, and anointed, been to the temple I have NEVER wanted to use again. Heavenly Father took it from me and I haven't been back! No desire for it AT ALL! It's the true church of Jesus Christ. I promise you. You can't go wrong.

Wow! Thank you very much! I love hearing stories like yours. They give me hope. Someone Very close to me, just graduated from rehab today actually. That and many other things have happened in my life over the past year, so I really appreciate hearing a story with a happy ending!

You're so welcome! That's just a glimpse of my testimony! Congradulations to your friend!!! WEEEEEEE!

Let me just tell you there is no other feeling like being free from drugs and all that comes with it! Know that Heavenly Father wants you back! It's all just temporary here but THIS is where we need to prepare for after our mortality which is where it really begins! Drugs, smoking, drinking is one of Satan's biggest lies. He tells us it'll feel good to get high. I can accomplish alot, my music will sound better if I'm loaded. I can play music better. Look at all these people that love me and think I'm the S---! Not to mention, the ole no-one will know. It's by the grace of God that I didn't loose my freedom, my home, my kids, my job, everything. Once you take him up on his offer, he's gotcha! That's how it works! I swear it does! Anyway you get what I'm saying. Let me tell you another thing, it's not has hard as you think to get closer to Heavenly Father!!! You take the first step and mean it and he'll be right there with you! I used the patch on my arm to quit smoking and have never been back! It's all good! I promise!!!!!!!

You're so welcome! That's just a glimpse of my testimony! Congradulations to your friend!!! WEEEEEEE!

Let me just tell you there is no other feeling like being free from drugs and all that comes with it! Know that Heavenly Father wants you back! It's all just temporary here but THIS is where we need to prepare for after our mortality which is where it really begins! Drugs, smoking, drinking is one of Satan's biggest lies. He tells us it'll feel good to get high. I can accomplish alot, my music will sound better if I'm loaded. I can play music better. Look at all these people that love me and think I'm the S---! Not to mention, the ole no-one will know. It's by the grace of God that I didn't loose my freedom, my home, my kids, my job, everything. Once you take him up on his offer, he's gotcha! That's how it works! I swear it does! Anyway you get what I'm saying. Let me tell you another thing, it's not has hard as you think to get closer to Heavenly Father!!! You take the first step and mean it and he'll be right there with you! I used the patch on my arm to quit smoking and have never been back! It's all good! I promise!!!!!!!

ONE BIG THUMBS UP!!

I used to need Ice to get through the day but now clean all the way.

AWESOME and doesn't it feel great?! No more having to go to the ATM, find the stuff, worry about getting busted, feeling like crap when you're going on day number 3-4. I've been there. It's a blessing to be clean so don't forget to give Heavenly Father the credit. Did you have a hard time giving it up?

God Bless You!! I'm so happy for you! It's like why didn't we do it sooner???