Intelligent Design

Serg

It may not be essencial for SOME to know about the pre-existance, as praying there are no seeds in your orange is not important.... but it depends on your state of mind.

You have no idea how important that orange experiance was, and you don't know what exactically Moonfire needs to hear...

That is justmy opinion...

No one needs to respond.

<div class='quotemain'>

:rofl: Uhm, I think I need to put Mr. in front of moonfire ;)

hee hee hee! Yaaa.. :D

I re-read my post to make sure I didn't put you as a girl! LOL!

I am SAFE!

Well when I first joined this forum I had, and still have, a lot of questions. But I didn't have any gender issues until now, :hmmm: LOL.

Not a problem. I will just have to type more like a man....... How do I do this? Should this be a seperate post? Hmmm, time to do another google search ;) B)

Hello Ray/all,

In response to explain an earlier post of mine, I said,

..I was just oh, never mind.

I was going to write, “just joking” but I ought to have really said, "I was just being rude and cruel to Ray by making fun of the way he posts sometimes." Ray, I want to apologize to you for making fun at your expense. I have done it for no good reason and I now realize that I could have hurt your feelings. You have been a good sport about my jabs and I realize that it is uncalled for and unprovoked. I made a mistake and have been regretting it since I posted it. I will try and be more kind to you in the future (I'll only joke a little :) ). Will you please forgive me?

Thank you,

Dr. T

Hello Ray/all,

I was going to write, “just joking” but I ought to have really said, "I was just being rude and cruel to Ray by making fun of the way he posts sometimes." Ray, I want to apologize to you for making fun at your expense. I have done it for no good reason and I now realize that I could have hurt your feelings. You have been a good sport about my jabs and I realize that it is uncalled for and unprovoked. I made a mistake and have been regretting it since I posted it. I will try and be more kind to you in the future (I'll only joke a little :) ). Will you please forgive me?

Thank you,

Dr. T

Heh, what's to forgive, Dr. T.?

It was forgiven, and then forgotten, and now it's gone. :)

B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B)

Ok, I feel like a man again.

It is working already! Amazing! :P

Hello Ray/all,

Thank you,

Dr. T

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

Heh, what's to forgive, Dr. T.?

It was forgiven, and then forgotten, and now it's gone. :)

You guyz are cute when you get along! (which is alot, I am implying nothing!) :D

Who the heck is Obi?

Obi Wan Kenobe, from Star Wars.

Did I spell his name wrong, or something?

How many christians know about Zion?

I believe most Christians know at least something about Zion.

Are you wanting to know something specific?

I am surprised that some people know stuff... :blink:

Heh, you are???

I know everybody knows at least some stuff.

It's just that everybody doesn't know everything God knows. :)