Sassy Siri

Hala401

So, I do not have any Apple "helpers" and just found out that the questions you ask your Siri are sent to Apple to analyze. Hmmmm. I am not sure that I would want that, but how else can it be improved. So, perhaps I would not want to say anything that is snarky, or bad. I wonder what it would be like if we LDS had a sort of Siri ap for phones that would report what you said to your Bishop?

Actually, it might be fun to have that ap on my GPS, so when I make a wrong turn, she tells me to do it right like Mom did. Or if I get upset about traffic, it would tell me to mind my manners or she would wash my mouth out with soap.

I think the Catholic Nun version would be fun. If you get upset in the car or when you are on the phone, Siri could just say, "Bless you child, I will pray for you". When I was Muslim, people often mistook me for a nun. Finally, rather than correct them, I would just say, "Bless you my child".

Anyone who has a cell phone is tracked. As a Muslim, I changed my name to Khadijah, and recently found that Americans who convert to Islam and change their names are watched closely by the FBI. I am thankful that they watch me, because if I get in trouble, I know that they will show up to help me, right?

I'm with T-mobile and the insurance on the phone almost requires that I have my GPS on. There is also a feature such that if I lose it, I can get on my computer and locate it, and either find it myself or report it as stolen and ask the police to retrieve it.

I'm OK with that, as long as I do not hear an unmanned aerial vehicle buzzing about over my head. Those rockets really create a problem on the commute you know.

So, I do not have any Apple "helpers" and just found out that the questions you ask your Siri are sent to Apple to analyze. Hmmmm. I am not sure that I would want that, but how else can it be improved. So, perhaps I would not want to say anything that is snarky, or bad. I wonder what it would be like if we LDS had a sort of Siri ap for phones that would report what you said to your Bishop?

Actually, it might be fun to have that ap on my GPS, so when I make a wrong turn, she tells me to do it right like Mom did. Or if I get upset about traffic, it would tell me to mind my manners or she would wash my mouth out with soap.

I think the Catholic Nun version would be fun. If you get upset in the car or when you are on the phone, Siri could just say, "Bless you child, I will pray for you". When I was Muslim, people often mistook me for a nun. Finally, rather than correct them, I would just say, "Bless you my child".

I'm really not a stalker :D