Hi from Hamburg

Arnolt

Welcome Arnolt!

And you look so charming, as a "Lebkuchen", so let me bite in your delicious spirit, and give me an eternal taste of yours. I've fallen in love with you, little great Lebkuchen. :)

I'm sure you don't look so ugly as a that "Lebkuchen" does. Don't make yourself raising down. Think you are a fine looking woman and I am convinced you are. Mentally and physically. I wished any woman could be like you. I don't have your strenghtness, your faith. I am exhausted, I am. My love to Him will never end. I'm hearing his voice. Still, ever lasting. I'm dying. And I'm with HIM. I don't fear.

God bless America. But more bless you.

ok - to be honest, I'm drunk. Not completely, but a bit. Now you hate me.

Edited by Arnolt

I would not live forever, because we should not live forever, because if we were supposed to live forever, then we would live forever, but we cannot live forever, which is why I would not live forever.

- Miss Alabama in the 1994 Miss Universe contest

She was full of wisdom. And she had the figure. What can you expect more...?

I wish I was Miss Alabama, high heels, no drama, look away, look away, look away...

Edited by pam

Herzlich Willkommen!

Thanks. But I'm still drunk. Your "Herzlich Willkommen" doesn't change my bloody status at the moment. Aber trotzdem: Danke. Der Mensch denkt, und Gott lenkt. That's it. Tomorrow will be tomorrow. Another trap we might step in...? :rolleyes:

Regards to Brigham City.

And where comes the name "Box Elder" for the county from? Was the founder a boxer? And boxed them all down? He must have been a great boxer, more than Cassius Clay, my mother once favorized him, and my father, who once was a boxer in his youth time. I have never been a boxer, that's why I got my nose get a bit polished in former times, but it changed when I started learnig Japanese fighting arts when I was seventeen. A bit too late. But at least my nose was not broken completely from that moment on and it still looks quite normal. Yea, it does. Halleluja.

Edited by Arnolt

I would not live forever, because we should not live forever, because if we were supposed to live forever, then we would live forever, but we cannot live forever, which is why I would not live forever.

- Miss Alabama in the 1994 Miss Universe contest

She was full of wisdom. And she had the figure. What can you expect more...?

I wish I was Miss Alabama, (...) high heels, no drama, look away, look away, look away...

Now it doesn't come up with the melody any more... but I can see why it had to be cancelled. But how can Miss Alabama be described else? I'm afraid I will never meet her, I don't even have a picture of her... I wish I was in the land of cotton, good times that are not forgotten... :)

ok... I'm sober again. Once an Elder (missionar) asked me, why I'm favorizing the South instead of the North. I answered that the South had the more elegant uniforms... :P

Life is more easy when the Allmighty grants you some sense of humour presented to you in a big trunk...

But to make it clear: I'm against slavery. And exactly this was the reason for the Civil War. I believe that no man should be the servant of another man and not give his labour as a slave on the cotton fields in favour of a landlord...

But modern slavery still exists... here in Germany all kinds of products (electronics, watches, clothes) imported from China or India are quite cheap. I'm remembering the words of "Mestigoit", the medicin man from the movie "Black Robe". He said that no gift is for nothing. You have to pay for it. At least in a moral way...

Edited by Arnolt

Hello everyone!

Hi, "neighbor"! Nice to meet you. What about the weather in Poland? It's becoming quite comfortable here in Hamburg, the summer has startet. A high pressure area is coming from the Atlantic towards us, and we had some strong west wind in the afternoon. Today about 23 degr. Celsius, even 24,8 degrees at 3.00 pm... not bad for the beginning. But actually I don't wish a "hot" summer, with 28 to 30 degrees, as we were having two years ago, when I thought about buying an air conditioner.

Edited by Arnolt

Hi, "neighbor"! Nice to meet you. What about the weather in Poland? It's becoming quite comfortable here in Hamburg, the summer has startet. A high pressure area is coming from the Atlantic towards us, and we had some strong west wind in the afternoon. Today about 23 degr. Celsius, even 24,8 degrees at 3.00 pm... not bad for the beginning. But actually I don't wish a "hot" summer, with 28 to 30 degrees, as we were having two years ago, when I thought about buying an air conditioner.

The weather is absolutely unacceptable :-) 30 degrees and no A/C in my office :( but it could be worse of course, so no more complaining!