iPad Mini? Rumour has it..

Bini

iPad Mini posts on CNET

If you Google around a bit there are already sites that are accepting preorders for this. Not sure what the scoop is in comparison to the iPad3 but downsizing to a 7 inch tablet is appealing for those that don't want to haul around those monstrous 10 inch tablets. The price tag for the iPad Mini is estimated to be below $300.

^ I agree.

If you have an iPhone, it's a pure waste of money to invest in an iPod, only because the iPhone is already an iPod. Apple makes a lot of the exact same product. That said, they do produce a solid electronic. Having bounced back and forth between Apple and Android in the last year, the iPhones downfall is its teeny weeny display screen.. So developing a 7 inch screen is a nice in between of the iPhone and the iPad.

Then there's the iPad micro mini, but it's only used by streetwalkers and girls who sneak them out of the house in their backpacks and switch from their regular iPads in the mall bathroom.

Guest xforeverxmetalx

Personally I feel like having a smartphone and a tablet is redundant. As tempting as ths the Nexus 7 is, I'm planning on finally upgrading to a smartphone (from a flip phone) when the one I want comes out.

Personally I feel like having a smartphone and a tablet is redundant. As tempting as ths the Nexus 7 is, I'm planning on finally upgrading to a smartphone (from a flip phone) when the one I want comes out.

I don't have a smart phone and I'm not sure it would stop me from having a tablet even if I did. Like most IPad users I know, the two devices serve completely different purposes.