Temple work for half siblings.

annewandering

My grandmothers parents divorced when she was very young. Her father remarried and had more children. He disappeared but yesterday I was contacted by a relative of those later children. She has had temple work done for at least some of them. Not sure yet exactly which.

What I am wondering is are the half siblings in our line of responsibility? The descendants of that line, as far as I know, except for the one woman, are not LDS.

Now I would guess the descendants are not but the siblings are the children of my grandmothers dad are close blood relatives so not sure about them. At least some of these children died young and have to descendants.

Most likely I will make sure their work is done if not by my family then by the woman who contacted me. She seems to be worried I would be upset if she has done them. Of course I am not. In fact that would be great.

Oh and another thing. He was living under an assumed first name. I have no idea why and neither does this long lost cousin. How does this affect his temple work?