New Survivor

Dr T

I watch it and enjoy it. We now record it because after last season my wife swore off Survivor after swearing at Survivor.

Survivor is targeted to the 18-35 age category. That is the age of our children. The concept is nice and to see how people survive in the elements is interesting.

I would like to see Survivor Military. Take four from each branch of the military, at least one woman on each team. Real Survivor.

I see someone like Yao-Man, who knows what he is doing, being used and then discarded because he is older.

Ben Raines

Army Green Beret

Marine Corps Recon

Navy Seals

Don't know what the Air Force calls them They probably just call the Marines. :)

Maybe the guys from The Unit that is on tv on Tuesday nights.

They could use trapping skills, shooting, basic take down drills as well as live off the land. None of this laying around "I am so hungry" "I can hardly move" "I wanna quit"

Did you hear last night that one quit before getting on the canoe to paddle to shore. Quit before it even started after getting there. I am sure that Jeff was ticked. He doesn't like quitters.

Ben Raines

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

What is happening? I watched it until my wife moved up here with me, and I have lost track. I see that Yao-man is still in it (which kind of surprises me, but I think they all knew he had an immunity challenge and so was safe no matter what they did), but surprised that Dreamz is.

I go with the Yao-man.

THere were 6 left last night. 4 men and 2 women. Dreamz, Sandra, Earl (alliance) Boo and Yau are left. Stacy left last night. She made a dumb statement during tribal causal which tipped Yau off that she might not be the one going home as Yau thought was planned. He played his idol and Stacy had to go (Yau would have had to go). This season is not that captivating. Boo has been doing well with the immunity challenges. Yau gave a truck to Dreamz with a deal that if he did, Yau, when there were in the final four, won immunity, he would give it up to Yau. He thought with that immunity and the immunity idol he possessed, he could get farther. Dreams tried to get rid of him before having to give up his idol and "still keep his word."

My wife and i havnt missed one episode since season one started! ok, yao-man. we have been pulling for him since the start. he is doing great! winning challenges that younger more athletic kids cant win. its amazing the job he is doing. can wait for the finale sunday!

J

p/s are you guys going to watch the new Pirates reality show? i am so going to watch it!

J

It's one of the few shows that I do watch. The group dynamics are fun to watch. Sometimes you develop a favorite and want them to go all the way. Other times there are people that are not your favorite.

I have never watched one episode of any survivor show

LOL! I've never missed a single episode of Survivor. :D

My wife and I were already fans of Mark Burnett before Survivor was ever thought of because he did the Eco Challenge Adventure Race which is where Jeff Probst came from too. I remember Jeff in a helicopter over the Eco Challange route announcing that Mark Burnett had a new series coming out that season called "Survivor" and my wife and I freaked! :D

We've never missed an episode since. :D

• 1 month later...
Guest Yediyd

I know this is an old thread, but I watch Surviver faithfully!! I was SOOOOOOOO mad at Dreemz, but not surprised!!!!! :glare: I REALLY wanted to see Yau man win!!!!! :angry2:

I LOVE the new Pirates movie....So far...Lueie is my favorite. And what's up with that English accent?