john doe's identity stolen

pam

I was recently at a local convenience store. On their front window was a poster that said "EBT Welcomed Here." To my dismay, it had the name of John Doe on it. I'm thinking he needs to report this as identify fraud. Obviously someone is using his identity to apply for EBT benefits so that this convenience store can post a copy of his card.

He seems to die a lot, too. At least on the cop shows I watch sometimes.

Maybe it's Jane Doe, his wife, claiming he died so she can collect insurance money.

JAG, that is true. However, I wanted to make it easy for all those Utah Mormons to understand....

Hey we aren't from Missouri like Palerider where we have to be "shown" everything.

Pam, that is true. However, that's because they are doubting Thomases there. In Happy Valley, we're talking about Thomas the Tank Engine....

Missouri produced Mark Twain. Utah produced the Book of Mormon movie. Need I say more?

(Palerider, you can buy me dinner later)

I'm thinking JD is taking advantage of the Obama welfare system. I'm convinced he has more than just one EBT card, and has applied for many other government benefits, as well. Thanks for being a drain on society, JD!

Don't worry, I'm at the top of the list for their death panels too.