First Post

embryopocket

Hello,

I am a LDS and hope to receive a stronger testimony in Christ by participating on this forum. I love studying the scriptures and learning about the mysteries of God.

I am currently a Sunday School teacher and an Ordinance Worker at the Jordan River Temple. I love these callings and the Lord teaches me through my students on Sundays and through the symbols of His temple.

Politically, I will vote for whichever view agrees with the Constitution of this country and God's commandments. Political parties have no influence on me - sometimes Republicans are right, sometimes the Democrats, sometimes Libertarians, etc. I am politically independent and accept the truth from whichever source it comes from. I am against the current war being fought overseas because I do not believe the US government followed the instructions laid out by the Lord in D&C 98:33-38 before commencing to murder our brothers and sisters.

My secular (Babylonic? :P) hobby is drag racing. I love working on cars with my dad to make them faster and then taking them to the track to race. I find it very satisfying to see the results of one's hard work in the form of a shorter 1/4 mile time :D I currently have a 2002 Camaro Z/28 that I have worked on - hoping to put a 100 shot of nitrous on it within a year's time.

My lovely wife and I had our first baby 3 months ago and we are loving our new role as parents. It's definitely something that we can do for the eternities :)

I'm looking forward to sharing and receiving with everyone on here.

Thank you.