August 25, 2013 - Family Traditions

pam

"Make the honoring of family traditions--holiday traditions, birthday traditions, Sunday traditions, dinnertime traditions--and the development of new ones a priority throughout your lives. Honor them, write them down, and make certain you follow them."

—L. Tom Perry

Guest tyler21tn

I love family quotes such as this. I did not have much of a family growing up, so it hits me in an emotional and spiritual crossroad. Wishing I had the opportunity to experience such traditions, yet an impatience to implement them in my future family's life. Beautiful quote, nonetheless.

I love family quotes such as this. I did not have much of a family growing up, so it hits me in an emotional and spiritual crossroad. Wishing I had the opportunity to experience such traditions, yet an impatience to implement them in my future family's life. Beautiful quote, nonetheless.

Start your own personal traditions that you would be able to incorporate into a family tradition when that time comes.