Adive For You Mormons To Defend Your Faith

Guest the_big_picture

Guest the_big_picture

Im not a officialy a mormon yet, but I have an Idea what mormons need to answer

If anyone asks you, How can Jesus have come to America, and how could it be a a grand civilization if nothing is left?

This is a pyramid, that is 50% bigger than the big one in Egypt.

http://www.bosnian-pyramid.com/

It was recently discoverd in Europe. It was in bosnia a small nation so it was easy to spot. Its harder for bigger nations. This was discoverd in China after world war 2.

http://www.earthquest.co.uk/china/china.html

Its a pyramid 3 times bigger than the one in egypt, with 15 smaller ones around it. If hollow it can swallow 26 empire state buildings.

My point is, pyramids and grand civilizations pop up all over the world where you think it couldnt have existed on.

And as you all know the Romans and chinese where to America long before columbus.

So can the book of mormon be right? absolutley yes.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Username-Removed

When I was 15 years old I wanted to join the church. My best friend lived right next door and he was a member. We both liked the same things, ATVs & cars. Our parents were fairly well off too. My new friends at church were fun, the church had a basketball court, and fun activities. For me, all the things I needed to make it right for me were there.

So, when I asked to join the missionaires said no.

They said I had to know it was true first. After I got my testimony, all those things meant nothing to me. To know that heavanly father actually answers prayers..... well, it was a new concept for me.

While the things around us like church building, temples and friends can enhance our testimony, those things do not gain our testimony by themselves. When these things are combined with the spirit, a sound feeling of the truthfulness of the gospel and the LDS church, they then have the foundation to become a true long lasting testimony.

Sadly, the mere fact that building does exist, it in itself does not prove to someone else that the church is true. If I could only give someone my true knowlege of the truthfullness of it I would. But that his not our Heavanly Father's way. We each must gain our own testimony and have it confirmed to us by the Holy Ghost.

I suspect that your testimony right now has more to do with the Holy Ghost than just the pyramids by themselves. I can sence your excitement that there is actually something there that has not been seen before, or that you didnt realize before. That testimony is now in you. Nourish it, let it grow, and it will be a strong foundation to build upon your new way of life.

Congratulations for taking one of the first steps to a new way of thinking. My testimony to you, is that the book of Mormon is not only "possibly" true, it is true. Read and study to find out for yourself. Learn what the Holy Ghost feels like when it confirms truth to you. When you do, you will have your own Liahona to direct your life.

Good luck my friend.

Im not a officialy a mormon yet, but I have an Idea what mormons need to answer

If anyone asks you, How can Jesus have come to America, and how could it be a a grand civilization if nothing is left?

This is a pyramid, that is 50% bigger than the big one in Egypt.

http://www.bosnian-pyramid.com/

It was recently discoverd in Europe. It was in bosnia a small nation so it was easy to spot. Its harder for bigger nations. This was discoverd in China after world war 2.

http://www.earthquest.co.uk/china/china.html

Its a pyramid 3 times bigger than the one in egypt, with 15 smaller ones around it. If hollow it can swallow 26 empire state buildings.

My point is, pyramids and grand civilizations pop up all over the world where you think it couldnt have existed on.

And as you all know the Romans and chinese where to America long before columbus.

So can the book of mormon be right? absolutley yes.

How does the last portion of your argument show that the civilization with a huge pyramid not being able to be discovered in the U.S. prove your point the the BOM is true?

Guest Yediyd

Actually there are pyramids in South America as well. One has a base with the same dimensions of the Cheops pyramid in Egypt, and is oriented the same way. Interesting. Lots of cool stuff that has not been explained yet.

http://survive2012.com/america_pyramids.php

Outshined,

I just LOVE all the links you put up here...I am REALLY going to miss you....

:pumpup:

Guest the_big_picture

Dr. T,

I believe he is saying that just because we cant find something doesn't mean it isn't there.

Thankyou! Exactly!

I posted these links cause that 3 years ago nobody could imagine an ancient civilizzation in Europe that had pyramids. They found one that is even bigger than the one in egypt. And that was a very small nation.

There can be hidden citys in America as well, we all know it was, but those links are good to show people that you have an argument with.

Sorry,

I thought you were saying that they were erected and still exist today. That didn't make sense. Thank you. Wouldn't they still be around today? Remnants, artifacts that are large, currency, other signs of civilization? Roads, etc.? Like in the Bible times.

If I remember right, they still have no evidence that the Exodus either. Hundreds of thousands of people wandering around the desert for 40 years, and no evidence whatsoever. Doesn't mean it didn't happen, just that nothing has been found.

So the "fact" that supposed experts haven't found anything artifact wise to support the claims of the BOM means nothing to me. It will all be made known at some future time.

Good stuff Big Picture. It's always interesting to see things like this. Thanks for bringing it.

WordFlood has a point, though.

For myself, I don't feel a need to defend my faith. The church helps me make my life better. And I believe it's teachings. If something else works better for others, I hope they are happy.

yeah, i think also that every culture in the world has some sort of dragon as well is proof of the BOM exsistance, oddly enough. How else would Indians and Aztecs/whoever in S.A know about dragons if someone from the other side of the world told them? But yeah the pyrimd thing is interesting too! Lucky i haven't been in an arguement about my religion to have to tell someone this...

yeah, i think also that every culture in the world has some sort of dragon as well is proof of the BOM exsistance, oddly enough.

What?

yeah...the concept of dragons could be remembered by Lamen or Lemual and told to their children and whatnot is how i sorta see it....but i could always be wrong ....again....

Guest the_big_picture

yeah...the concept of dragons could be remembered by Lamen or Lemual and told to their children and whatnot is how i sorta see it....but i could always be wrong ....again....

I belive that the dragon is a man made fantasy about giant lizzards. People where always talking about giant birds, the romans used to pin point mountain tops where giant bird nests where.

Then we got the oceans, people used to pin point, "here be sea monsters, giant fishes" et c.

Guest the_big_picture

yeah kinda makes me feel silly...but all well. it was a thought of the moment.... :unsure:

What you said wasnt silly, its most likley true, did i offend you?

<div class='quotemain'>

yeah kinda makes me feel silly...but all well. it was a thought of the moment.... :unsure:

What you said wasnt silly, its most likley true, did i offend you?

not really, sorry if you felt that way! to a sense, because it seemed kinda like a random to base a gospel thing off of...dragons....they're awesome anyways! do you like dragons? eh...taking away from the topic...how do you find information like that? the pyramids, anyways?