T.h.e.m.

Dr T

Guest Emma Hale Smith

This link may not be fore the weak stomach (maybe). Interesting to watch though. I don't remember if I've shown this to you all before or not. Watch it at your own fun (or risk). It is rated PG

I started to watch, but I lost my nerve. Too many sharp thingies! When I see scary things they get stuck in my head! :blink:

Someone else PM me and tell me what happens!

Emma

Guest Emma Hale Smith

That was good! Poor dealer. Thanks for the warning.

This is my favorite vid of all time. It's old so you've probably already seen it. But just in case:

Pearl, the Landlord:

Edit: I rewatched it and it does have language that would be offensive to many of you. If you want to see it just PM me.

Sorry if anyone saw it and was offended!

Emma

THanks Suu. Irony noted.

===

Oh my Emma. I can't believe I got such a kick out of that. The language was not called for but I laughed. I thought I was over that type of humor. I'll keep working on that I guess.

Guest Emma Hale Smith

THanks Suu. Irony noted.

===

Oh my Emma. I can't believe I got such a kick out of that. The language was not called for but I laughed. I thought I was over that type of humor. I'll keep working on that I guess.

Sorry, I forgot about the b****. Isn't that all there is?

Is she adorable or what? I still watch it and hoot and holler.

I want my MONEY!!!

Emma

Guest Emma Hale Smith

THanks Suu. Irony noted.

===

Hi Dr. T,

I hadn't watched it for a long time, so I re-watched it based on your post and saw what your were talking about. I took the link down because I didn't want to take the chance of offending anybody. They can PM me if they want to see it.

What a hoot though, huh?

Emma

This link may not be fore the weak stomach (maybe). Interesting to watch though. I don't remember if I've shown this to you all before or not. Watch it at your own fun (or risk). It is rated PG

OK, so explain your opinion of this Dr T. Is it just a camera trick and all those people are actors? If not, what the heck?

I don't think it was a camera trick. I don't know who it works. I would guess make-up and fake blood. I think when the person who applies the pressure allows for the make-up to disappear/melt or something like that. That would be my opinion. What do you think is happening Shan?

===

I'm glad you enjoyed it Vinny. :)

I don't think it was a camera trick. I don't know who it works. I would guess make-up and fake blood. I think when the person who applies the pressure allows for the make-up to disappear/melt or something like that. That would be my opinion. What do you think is happening Shan?

===

I'm glad you enjoyed it Vinny. :)

I haven't a clue! I've never been one to enjoy magic bc I can't figure it out and it drives me crazy. :D

But yeah, I was thinking that at least some of the people in the room were in on the trick... had to be.