Bridesmaid for non-member wedding

yoyoteacher

I'm so glad you worked this out. I took some criticism for my comments about setting the garments aside. I was thinking in the context of the picture of you not being accustomed to wearing them and the volume of concern on both your and the bride (potential). 

I wish to add that my experience is that one has no desire to take them off once the commitment (covenant) is made. It does become a conscious/deliberate decision and do so. You will grow to love and appreciate what they stand for and find little "adjustment" to wearing them.   

Your garment sleeve definitely will peek out of the base of that armpit hole, but that's a small alteration.  I wouldn't worry too much about the dress length.  Surprisingly, garment bottoms are different lengths in different fabrics (The ones with Carinessa fabric seem longest).  It also depends on your shape - all my garment bottoms end well above the knee (if I wore ones that were actually knee length, they'd fall down off my waist).  The back should be fine, especially if you wear your bra over top to keep everything in place.  

That's a beautiful dress, and good on you for being brave and mentioning this to the bride!