Help finding a marriage counselor in SLC

I’m hoping that it’s all right to ask this here.  I’m wondering if anyone can recommend a good marriage counselor in the Salt Lake area that isn’t LDS.  My wife and I are members, but haven’t had the best experiences with LDS therapists in the past.  We need someone who knows how to seriously address sexual trauma, but also can help us with our communication and other issues as a couple.  If it’s not ok to share specific names, do any of you have any recommendations for how to find a good marriage counselor? 

I can totally understand your not wanting a counselor that's LDS. If you're comfortable doing so, try asking close friends and family members. It's so hard to know what you're getting into with a therapist until you're there. We've personally had great experiences at the Healing Group in Midvale. I know that they have Therapists of several different faiths and they take a more holistic and open minded approach, which is what we were specifically looking for. Their practice is geared toward women, but I know for a fact they work with couples as well. I'm sure you know this, but never be afraid to switch therapists if one isn't meeting your needs. It's daunting but worth the effort! Good luck!