Planned Parenthood Top Doctor caught selling body parts.

Blackmarch

The specific problem is that the videos demonstrate that Planned Parenthood illegally traffics in human body parts.

The larger issues is, of course, that elective abortion is a horrifying evil, and that the gullible (read: stupid) American public has willingly swallowed the line that has been fed to it for two generations, that these babies being killed are merely "tissue" or "a clump of cells". Strange that you can derive usable human body parts from a mere clump of cells.

Haven't read every post in this thread yet, but just wanted to throw this out...

In addition to the illegality of selling body parts (which - despite whatever PC words PP regurgitates to make it sound otherwise, is what they are doing), I have serious issues about the way in which they procure these "tissues" whether or not it is legal.

From some of the research I have done (and I think it is at least hinted at in the video),  I suspect that PP is less than straightforward - and probably downright dishonest - in convincing some of these women to "donate".  While there are those women for whom abortion seems to have no moral implications (and women who have repeated abortions, basically using it as a form of birth control), it is still a very vulnerable situation to be in.  I have no doubt that PP preys on the vulnerability...the guilt...whatever leverage that they can gain to convince these women that selling baby body parts is a "good" and "noble" thing.