Need Advice On Teaching The Gospel

Guest mojojo1984

Guest mojojo1984

hey everyone,

it's me again.long time no see! i need some advice on teaching the gospel.i have a friend who not very religion. she gone to one of her friends' chruch but the way she tells me she believes god but she believes in a divine being instead.i was wonding what could i do or i should not worry about it.

-Joe:)

Introduce her to the missionaries. They are called to teach the gospel and answer her questions. Take her to Church and introduce her to them, invite them to your home and have her there to meet them, or send the missionaries to see her and tell them to let her know you referred her to them. Introduce her to some of your friends that you go to Church with. Take her to an activity. There are many things like that you can do to introduce her to the Church and then support her as a friend while she investigates the Church.

Don't forget to share your testimony with her. Let her know what the Church means to you and what it has done in your life.

Guest mojojo1984

thanls josie and the jason

well i invite her to a chruch halloween party.well the problem is i go to the huntington ward and she lives in nitro which means the huntington missionaires can't go see her.but my dad is mission leader in teays valley which is close to nitro.but i just heard tuesday we're going to get some sister missionaires who going to be living in nitro.so that might help too

-Joe:)

• 2 years later...