7 Ways to Transform Your Home into a Sanctuary of Faith

In the October 2018 General Conference, President Russell M. Nelson encouraged members of the Church to transform their homes in to sanctuaries of faith. He acknowledged that the new meeting schedule will bless families with the ability to create these sanctuaries, particularly on the Sabbath Day. "I promise that as you diligently work to remodel your home into a center of gospel learning...Changes in your family will be dramatic and sustaining." President Russell M. Nelson Here are seven tips to help you create a gospel-centered home: 1. Paint the Picture via Pixabay If your family has no idea what their home would look like as a sanctuary of faith, it will be very difficult to attain. So sit down together and make a list of all the ways you can make your home a holy place.  From the way you talk to each other, to the music you listen to, all the details matter. Once you have all agreed on the specific kind of environment you want to achieve, the goal should be much...

View the full article

See... this is what bothers me.  Fine and good for my ward here in Florida where we have lots of member families.  My branch in the Philippines, on the other hand, are mostly converts - one convert out of a family home... that one convert being the "source of contention".  How is that person supposed to make the home a sanctuary of faith when his faith is considered the invader of the sanctuary?

Edited by anatess2