Pray For Us

Gretchen

My Grandfather died not to long ago. My family is very depressed. I have had a history of cutting, and do NOT want to end up back in a hospital, that would only add to our problems. Would you please pray for us? I know that God is watching, but I just don't feel his love right now. And if any of you are lawers, could you clarify a few things for me? :dontknow::dontknow:

1) My Grandfather's ex-girlfriend left him before he died, but she left her stuff. Is she still considered to be "living in"? :dontknow:

2) Can you sue a lawer for not following the law? :dontknow::hmmm:

I will very likely come up with more questions, so let me know if you can awnser any. :blush:

Hi Gretchen, I'm not a lawyer, so I can't offer you any legal advice, but I am a depression sufferer and have also lost people, family and friends close to me, so I understand your grief. I also have friends who have cut themselves in order to deal with their own depressions.

I can only hope that you will carry on reaching out to people, not only on this site, but on other websites that have been set up to help those suffering mental health problems, and try to keep strong enough not to fall to the temptation of cutting yourself again...I can't give you any particular advice on how to do this because I have never cut myself, but I do know how easy it is to be self destructive instead of trying to concentrate on the positive things in your life, so please try, and see if you have friends or neighbours who you can speak to, too, to help keep you strong.

Legal issues vary from state to state or province, so it's hard to give you an answer that might apply to where you live. Most places have a free legal forum or legal aid that you might be able to check with on those questions.

I will keep you and your family in my prayers, Gretchen. I do hope things get better soon, and know that others who have read your post are also praying for you, even if they haven't answered you here.

Gretchen, I'm sorry for your family's loss. Hope you are able to understand that the love you don't feel is really there (and your grandfather is feeling it, too).

I can't answer your legal questions, but freeadvice.com might. They can be kinda harsh there if people don't lay out all the relevant facts, but you can get a better idea of what you might be facing if you pursue legal action.