Intro For Quorumprez

Daniel

Hello everyone,

Welcome to the board. Let me introduce myself. I am the forum administrator here at the More Good Foundation. I was taken on very recently to manage and maintain ldsforums.com and the server it resides on. I'm excited to be involved in this project, and be part of such a wonderful organization such as The More Good Foundation. The More Good Foundation is a great resource for the LDS online community. If you are a webmaster I highly recommend you contact the foundation and see how they can help you. You may have seen a lot of changes in the past two weeks and I would like to take this opportunity to apologize for all the problems. We finally settled on the forum listing we have now and will not be changing them again. We also had some problems with the forum software we were using. We have rectified the problems and have started to use Invision Power Board. I am very familiar with this software and I am very confident everyone will enjoy the features it has. I have been testing the forum all weekend and so far so good. If you have any problems feel free to email me directly at [email protected].

A little about myself. I am a member of the church and sealed to my very patient and wonderful wife of seven years and our two children. I have been serving as the EQ president for the past year and a half in my ward, and love doing the Lords work here in the mission field. The calling has its challenges however I trust the Lord will get me through each challenge as they come up. I have a strong testimony of the restored Gospel and of the Prophet Joseph Smith. I have received my personal witness that Christ lives and that he is our Savior and to the truths of The Book of Mormon. I know Heavenly Father loves us and we are his children sent to this earth to be tested and return to him and become heirs to all that he has. I know the Heavens are open once again and Heavenly Father and his Son speak to us through our Modern Prophets.

Thank you for your patience and I look forward to interacting with you all as the board grows.

QuorumPrez

Thanks for your hard work and for sharing your testimony. :)

Indeed. Methinks I'm really going to dig this forum. Testimony sharing is pretty much frowned up in the other boards, but to me, it is one thing that keeps me going and keeps me defending.

I don't really have one... but I find strength in the knowledge that others do.

Indeed. Methinks I'm really going to dig this forum. Testimony sharing is pretty much frowned up in the other boards, but to me, it is one thing that keeps me going and keeps me defending.

I don't really have one... but I find strength in the knowledge that others do.

Doc, for years my spiritual gift was to believe on the testimony of others. That is not a gift to be taken lightly. And eventually, I stopped bobbing and weaving long enough for the Holy Ghost to get a couple of really good whacks in. Hang in there.

• 2 weeks later...

Doc, for years my spiritual gift was to believe on the testimony of others. That is not a gift to be taken lightly. And eventually, I stopped bobbing and weaving long enough for the Holy Ghost to get a couple of really good whacks in. Hang in there.

I like how you worded that - that is EXACTLY how it happened to me. The Holy Ghost 'whacked' me good and proper. Grandma always said one had to use a rubber mallet to get my attention.

QuorumPrez - Thanks to you also. I really like this forum, and I have been emailing my friends (internet friends) to come join this forum. Have a suggestion though - more smilies - this forum needs more smilies!

I like how you worded that - that is EXACTLY how it happened to me. The Holy Ghost 'whacked' me good and proper. Grandma always said one had to use a rubber mallet to get my attention.

QuorumPrez - Thanks to you also. I really like this forum, and I have been emailing my friends (internet friends) to come join this forum. Have a suggestion though - more smilies - this forum needs more smilies!

I'm working on getting more smilies, or at least changing the ones we have. Thank you for advertising this board with your friends. We really want this board to be around a very long time, and we understand that the posters are the ones that are going to make this place what we hope it can become.

I'm working on getting more smilies, or at least changing the ones we have. Thank you for advertising this board with your friends. We really want this board to be around a very long time, and we understand that the posters are the ones that are going to make this place what we hope it can become.

You are welcome - had one friend ask me if I was on the payroll :lol: told her I would gladly pay to advertise this board if I had the extra cash :lol:

Hi Prez! Thank you for all your hard work and doing what you do to make this board work for us! This truly is a great place to be!

A word on smilies.... i NEED my sparkly grin! need it i tell you! :P

Yeah, talk about addiction - she really is addicted to that graemlin!