If I Had The Trump Of An Angel…

Doctor Steuss

I don't know the name of the symbol but it's the same one you when writing a contraction. It's on your computer keyboard (same key as the quotation symbol, you just don't hit the 'shift' button at the same time).

Now you have me really confused. I do everything with the mouse. I've always wondered what that strange thing with all those strange symbols on it was used for. Besides that I never learned to type.

Larry P

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am here for evil shenanigans and the refreshments. Chances are that there is a general sense of chagrin that I have now tainted yet another message board with my presence.

In the words of J. Golden… “I’ll repent for that later.”

Hugs,

Herr Doktor

Mohel of the SSCE

Hello Doc, glad you are here...I found this site today and had to register. Try the chocolate chip cookies I understand they are really good but I think I would avoid the diet Cola. :D

I am here for evil shenanigans and the refreshments. Chances are that there is a general sense of chagrin that I have now tainted yet another message board with my presence.

In the words of J. Golden… “I’ll repent for that later.”

Hugs,

Herr Doktor

Mohel of the SSCE

Herr Doktor...I have this rash...I mean my friend has this rash. (Nevermind) good to "see" you again.

Pa Pa :blink:

They ARE dinner!!! :rolleyes

...We are having atheist for desert, I have invited Elphaba from ldstalk over...she is loads of fun!!! :rolleyes:

...hey El...you KNOW I miss my coffee, don't ya?

Yed! I just came upon your, er, lovely, invitation to partake of, MOI, for desert!

You know, atheists make for a much lighter desert. Not having to follow a gazillion rules will do that to a person. May I suggest Creme Puffs? The pastry practically floats with no Ten Commandments to hold it down. :P

As far as the coffee, right back at ya! :D

Elpheba

Yed! I just came upon your, er, lovely, invitation to partake of, MOI, for desert!

You know, atheists make for a much lighter desert. Not having to follow a gazillion rules will do that to a person. May I suggest Creme Puffs? The pastry practically floats with no Ten Commandments to hold it down. :P

Elpheba

LOL!!!!! :lol:

Elpheba

Atheists... same great taste, yet less filling.

This is so groovy. I've got two of my "other message board" friends here now, and a load of my "other, other message board" friends too. It's like a party.

*Bobbing head slightly off beat like only a white guy can*

Elpheba

That's because they're mostly hot air and very little substance! :P