Import: Heard Any Good Jokes Lately?

MADB

Here's one:

Every morning a old lady would stand on her porch and yell:"Praise the Lord!"

And every morning the athiest next door would yell:"There is no Lord!"

One day the Lady decided to pray for groceries.The next morning when she opened her door there was a huge bag full of groceries on her welcome mat.

Praise the Lord she cried."There is no Lord,cried the athiest as he jumped out from behind a bush,I bought those groceries."

"Praise the Lord,cried the woman again,not only did He bring me these groceries He made the devil pay for them!"

Now it's your turn guys.(And twin)

View the full article

• 8 months later...

Here's one:

Every morning a old lady would stand on her porch and yell:"Praise the Lord!"

And every morning the athiest next door would yell:"There is no Lord!"

One day the Lady decided to pray for groceries.The next morning when she opened her door there was a huge bag full of groceries on her welcome mat.

Praise the Lord she cried."There is no Lord,cried the athiest as he jumped out from behind a bush,I bought those groceries."

"Praise the Lord,cried the woman again,not only did He bring me these groceries He made the devil pay for them!"

Now it's your turn guys.(And twin)

View the full article

Baptist minister was up at his pulpit preaching one Sunday...he states,"I defy anyone here to come up with a topic that is not covered by this Holy Bible!" A little woman in the back stands up and says, "What about PMS?" The Baptist minister doesn't bat an eye, " Luke chapter 2 ...and Mary rode Joseph's ass all the way to Bethlehem!!"

Baptist minister was up at his pulpit preaching one Sunday...he states,"I defy anyone here to come up with a topic that is not covered by this Holy Bible!" A little woman in the back stands up and says, "What about PMS?" The Baptist minister doesn't bat an eye, " Luke chapter 2 ...and Mary rode Joseph's ass all the way to Bethlehem!!"

LOL good one!

Nevermind there are much better scriptures that actually cover the topic in the OT :P