O Mio Babbino Caro

imported_Elphaba

Here is a YouTube of Dame Kiri Te Tanawa singing O Mio Babbino Caro. These are absolutely my favorite notes in the opera world, and they just happen to combine into a very famous Italian Aria. It's from Puccinni's Gianni Schicchi , and it is pure magic.

If you've ever seen "A Room with a View," you'll know what I'm talking about. (I can't stand it that I'll never get to be Lucy Honeychurch! Hmph!)

Anyway, you may remember Kiri Te Tanawa from Princess Diana's wedding to that big-eared doofus in 1981. She sang at their ill-fated wedding.

O Mio Babbino Caro. Enjoy.

Elphaba

Here is a YouTube of Dame Kiri Te Tanawa singing O Mio Babbino Caro. These are absolutely my favorite notes in the opera world, and they just happen to combine into a very famous Italian Aria. It's from Puccinni's Gianni Schicchi , and it is pure magic.

If you've ever seen "A Room with a View," you'll know what I'm talking about. (I can't stand it that I'll never get to be Lucy Honeychurch! Hmph!)

Anyway, you may remember Kiri Te Tanawa from Princess Diana's wedding to that big-eared doofus in 1981. She sang at their ill-fated wedding.

Elphaba

I almost picked that one Moksha, but she's not dressed "Italian." :rolleyes: Gorgeous voice, though.

Elphie

Ooops! I posted to my own thread! This was meant for Moksha!

Elphaba

I love that song!