This Or That

Lolgirl

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fish......You're cruising, sir.

I'll say watered down juice because then I can pretend I'm 3 years old.

Ahhhhh here's one: Morphine or demerol?

I don't think I've ever had Morphine. I think I had demerol by IV after my gall bladder surgery and I remember it burned going in. Then they sent me home with Annexia and I puked my guts out. It was New Year's Eve and we couldn't get a hold of my doctor. I told him I was allergic to Codeine and later I found out Annexia is a derivative of Codeine. I had terrible pain from the gas they pumped into me when I got home and the doctor told my mom to give me two of my pain pills and then give it to me every four hours instead of every six or however long it was. By evening I had a rash over my entire body and a threw-up so much, my mom slept on the floor next to me and it didn't end until 5am. I was so mad. I don't think there are any strong medications I can take without getting sick, at least the ones I take by mouth. I prefer no pain meds since there's always some lame side effect.

hard wood floors or tile?

I don't think I've ever had Morphine. I think I had demerol by IV after my gall bladder surgery and I remember it burned going in. Then they sent me home with Annexia and I puked my guts out. It was New Year's Eve and we couldn't get a hold of my doctor. I told him I was allergic to Codeine and later I found out Annexia is a derivative of Codeine. I had terrible pain from the gas they pumped into me when I got home and the doctor told my mom to give me two of my pain pills and then give it to me every four hours instead of every six or however long it was. By evening I had a rash over my entire body and a threw-up so much, my mom slept on the floor next to me and it didn't end until 5am. I was so mad. I don't think there are any strong medications I can take without getting sick, at least the ones I take by mouth. I prefer no pain meds since there's always some lame side effect.

hard wood floors or tile?

wow, star......dramatic lil thang, aren't ya? (kidding!) hardwood floors, we just put in brazilian teak- LOVE IT!

HUGE knock-out wedding reception or quaint and cozy family affair?

paper plate (you dont have to wash it after you're done eating!!)

high-lights or low-lights??

If I am driving, high until there is a car approaching

If I am reading in the house - high also.

Quilts on the bed or blankets? (I prefer quilts- like the weight along with the warmth)