My Turn To Say Hello!

docjwt

Good evening everyone, just rambled across this site thought I'd pop in and say hello.......

I'm a 40 year old Firefighter/Medic who is married to the greatist woman on the earth and has two beautiful children (thank heavens that they got her looks and not mine!!) :lol: Originally from Oklahoma, I moved to Utah 15 years ago and began my conversion 13 years ago by being baptised...... Shortly after being baptised I "fell away" from the church for a little over 10 years. 3 years ago my wonderful wife having put up with me during my time on the "dark side" woke up to find that by the grace of god and Jesus I was back having come full circle and wanting to return to the gospel.. Many meetings with my bishop and much prayer and work, today I am a full active member again.....

No doubt at all that when I moved to Utah 15 years ago, it was the work of the Lord who knew what I needed even when I didn't know myself.........

When not working on callings in the church, I'm active with all my kids activities, love workining in the yard and goofing off on the computer....

Look forward to hearing from any and all............ Sorry about the long rant.....

James "Doc" Tarpley

Good evening everyone, just rambled across this site thought I'd pop in and say hello.......

I'm a 40 year old Firefighter/Medic who is married to the greatist woman on the earth and has two beautiful children (thank heavens that they got her looks and not mine!!) :lol: Originally from Oklahoma, I moved to Utah 15 years ago and began my conversion 13 years ago by being baptised...... Shortly after being baptised I "fell away" from the church for a little over 10 years. 3 years ago my wonderful wife having put up with me during my time on the "dark side" woke up to find that by the grace of god and Jesus I was back having come full circle and wanting to return to the gospel.. Many meetings with my bishop and much prayer and work, today I am a full active member again.....

No doubt at all that when I moved to Utah 15 years ago, it was the work of the Lord who knew what I needed even when I didn't know myself.........

When not working on callings in the church, I'm active with all my kids activities, love workining in the yard and goofing off on the computer....

Look forward to hearing from any and all............ Sorry about the long rant.....

James "Doc" Tarpley

WHAT?! But ... My husband told me I'm the greatest woman on earth! :D:P

I'm glad you're here and that you made it back to the church. Welcome!