Chat Room

the_jason

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK that helps can you try again. I changed a setting.

Also I am sure that you have cleared your cache and shut down your browser after those setting changes. Make sure if you clear your cache you are not on ldsforums.com at all.

I can get into Chat now. :lol: Took me getting a Brand New Computer for it to work though. I could get in with my computer at work- so I knew it was my computer at home that was the problem.

I now have a brand new puter with a HUGH, HUMONGOUS flat screen. So I will be checking every now and then to see if anyone else is there.

I want to thank you QP for trying to help me fix my problem.

I can get into Chat now. :lol: Took me getting a Brand New Computer for it to work though. I could get in with my computer at work- so I knew it was my computer at home that was the problem.

I now have a brand new puter with a HUGH, HUMONGOUS flat screen. So I will be checking every now and then to see if anyone else is there.

I want to thank you QP for trying to help me fix my problem.

BTW I am still having problems getting the sounds back. I guess I might need to delete some files and reload it. As soon as I can I will get on it.