Hello From Washington

76-M880

hello im jesse from washington, my user name comes from i drive a 1976 dodge 1 1/4 ton military truck, I focus on disaster preparedness, and wilderness survival, along with shooting self defense, I have been forming a disaster responsice team to secure areas and provide medical to people,

my disaster group focuses on:

* Communications

* Medical Training

* Shooting and self defense

* food storage

* map reading and land navigation

* Small unit tactics incase of the country being invaded

Welcome, having a disaster preparedness member will be beneficial. I think there is a really bad flu pandemic on the horizon, atleast two independant sources in the Government that I know tell me they believe it will hit soon. May explain why the Church has been stressing atleast a 3 month supply of food lately. If it does hit you'll be quarantined to your home for six to twelve weeks. Anyhow, it's good to have you here.

hello im jesse from washington, my user name comes from i drive a 1976 dodge 1 1/4 ton military truck, I focus on disaster preparedness, and wilderness survival, along with shooting self defense, I have been forming a disaster responsice team to secure areas and provide medical to people,

my disaster group focuses on:

* Communications

* Medical Training

* Shooting and self defense

* food storage

* map reading and land navigation

* Small unit tactics incase of the country being invaded

Are you wearing camo right now? Welcome...I am former Army, I can do those things.